Port A/ North Padre Bay Area fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port A/ North Padre Bay Area fishing

Headed down to pick up my new to me boat in the morning and will down through Monday and coming back on Tuesday. How has the fishing been and any good reports? Will be staying in north padre should we work the jetties run south of the causeway or north towards port A?

Will also be going out Sunday night with surrender at sunrise for flounder gigging

Have fun with the new boat and slay some flounder MrAustin. I was iust visiting with a buddy about gettin our familes out that way.

Comment

Haven't been this year but Baffin and the land cut is always worth the trip.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of redfish at the end of the Port A jetties this past week. Cut mullet and cut shad work just fine on a Carolina rig.

Comment

I’ve been hitting the end of the jetties on foot and been fluke good

Comment

Based on his location I wonder how the Packery jetties are?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fish in South Bay, Steadman reef, east flats and front and behind ransom island Cut mullet or cut skip jack covered with garlic salt.

Comment

I’m headed down there tomorrow morning. Last time we hired a guide our first stop was straight across the water from Snoopies( sp) restaurant Near a well pipe thing. Wish I could be more help. Hope you catch a boat load. There is a boat ramp in the Padre island national seashore by a wind surfing area. Not far from the ramp is an island. I believe it’s bird island. Seems like a lot of folks do good around that area

Comment

Working...
                X