USPS….the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    I just call our UPS drivers and ask for their help. They get it straightened out asap
    I did that before but we have 2 new young drivers and they Hate the world- or so it seems 🙂

Comment

Our postmaster is a nice guy. He gave us a heads up that this was gonna happen. His hands are tied on this, he has to follow the rules. One heifer that works in there acts like she hates everybody though. One day she’s gonna catch me in a real bad mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Our postmaster is a nice guy. He gave us a heads up that this was gonna happen. His hands are tied on this, he has to follow the rules. One heifer that works in there acts like she hates everybody though. One day she’s gonna catch me in a real bad mood.
        Make sure when you do go off on her the word "heifer" is peppered repeatedly throughout it.

Comment

Agreed. Anywhere certain individuals work the place goes to sh@* on customer service,any service period. dont bother asking for help, theyre too busy posting BLM memes

Comment

It aint right but have it shipped to someone you know in town. We have done this since November

Comment

No one making less than $400k a year will have taxes go up.

This sounds like a tax to me.

They’re all ***hats

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                It aint right but have it shipped to someone you know in town. We have done this since November
                I’ve done this with some things, bulky or heavy items, I had them delivered to the feed store, but I hate to take advantage or be a burden to folks. We used to have a sweet old lady in town that had a business that shipped and received packages for folks like me, but she got old and had to quit. She became a good friend of ours but now she has Alsheimers and doesn’t even know us. So sad, but that’s another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  I did that before but we have 2 new young drivers and they Hate the world- or so it seems 🙂
                  Yeah, I’m dreading when our drivers retire. They’re in their 40’s, so hopefully it’s years away from happening. The house driver brings snacks for the dogs and they jump up in his truck and get their snacks the office driver occasionally takes his lunch while at the office and visits for a while. I’m not gonna lie, it probably isn’t the norm for most folks with delivery drivers

Comment

I had trouble from the local US Mail. Packages sent to me being returned as no such address, packages arriving torn to he** and back, nothing left but a mailing addy. I finally had enough and went in person to the local Post Office and raised mortal hell with the postmaster. I told him if I had to come back down there again someone there was going to get a whipping. Never had another problem which tells me they were doing it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                      I can understand USPS charging something for having to store and handle your packages. You may be the type of person that will pick up your package the same day but I'm sure some people may let it set there for several days while they are on vacation.
                      Ok, he is having it delivered to the post office, b cause, he is already paying them for a post office box. So he is paying for his post office box, then paying shipping, to the box and now having to pay shipping cost, to just receive it. F that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                        If I didn't have to use USPS for certain things, I wouldn't. They are horrible! I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they are. They are lazy, inefficient and honestly most are rude. I deal with all of the major curriers and Fedex and UPS at least will come in and chat for a few and I've seen those guys bust their *****es.

Every USPS person I've known is a slug, has no motivation and just a drain.

Sorry...
                        I think now days it is required that you be a pot smoking liberal to get hired by the post office. A lot of them I have dealt with for the last 15 very obviously are pot heads and hard core liberals. I doubt you will find one Trump bumper sticker in a post office employee parking lot, in any part of the country.

Comment

I guess I am D U M B because I don't understand how if I buy something and pay to have it shipped how I will be charged again? Do they hold your package hostage? That has got to be illegal?

The company shipping something better have figured out what it will cost to ship when I pay for it. I have walked away from buying stuff from places online due to outrageous shipping charges

Comment

An example of how competent the Orange Tx PO is. They, the USPS, sent me a notice I had a package. I call the USPS office in Orange, Tx to verify my package was there...to my dismay, it was not according to them. I stated that they had sent me a pickup notice, still they said , "it is not here". Well, being the suspicious person I am, me and my USPS notice showup at the Post office. I produced the notice. They searched and searched...."sorry it isn't here". Being the observant person I am, I noticed a package holding the door open, I said, "What about that one?" Lo and behold! It is my package! been there for two days, they could not find it. I show up, ten minutes, its in my possesion! And Im not even a trained Post Master.

Yeah they need to charge more? Uh huh, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post

Every USPS person I've known is a slug, has no motivation and just a drain.

Sorry...
                              Seems that is the norm for union government employees. The Secretary of State office is just as bad. 8 tellers - only 3 working and the other 5 with their finger in their asses while 40 people are sitting in chairs waiting to be called.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                                I guess I am D U M B because I don't understand how if I buy something and pay to have it shipped how I will be charged again? Do they hold your package hostage? That has got to be illegal?

The company shipping something better have figured out what it will cost to ship when I pay for it. I have walked away from buying stuff from places online due to outrageous shipping charges
                                Yes BT, they do hold your package hostage. They will tell you how much you owe and won’t give you the package unless you pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X