No announcement yet.

Leupold Bino Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fyi... I just received an upgraded version of my binoculars from Leupold that had a broken eye relief. It took about a month and a half total time (shipped to them and returned to me). Great job Leupold for standing behind your products.

Comment

The best warranty is one you don’t have to use. Companies who replace instead of repair usually import cheap junk and factor in replacement cost. Otherwise how do they stay in business.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        The best warranty is one you don’t have to use. Companies who replace instead of repair usually import cheap junk and factor in replacement cost. Otherwise how do they stay in business.
        Dropped my Leopold scope on a rock
        Bent the eyepiece end about 10-15 degrees
        Replaced no questions.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
          Dropped my Leopold scope on a rock
          Bent the eyepiece end about 10-15 degrees
          Replaced no questions.

BP
          Isn’t that nice. That means they charge all their new scope customers for the mistakes of a few. Your free scope adds to the cost for someone purchasing a new scope. Kinda like the government. Taking out of my pocket to give to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Isn’t that nice. That means they charge all their new scope customers for the mistakes of a few. Your free scope adds to the cost for someone purchasing a new scope. Kinda like the government. Taking out of my pocket to give to someone else.

Someone needs a Snickers.....

Comment

I'm thinking he's a Vortex guy.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                I'm thinking he's a Vortex guy.
                Them’s fighten words. Where you want to meet?

Comment

Well they wont help you out on a Rangefinder over 2 years old, They have proven that to me twice now. Most the will do is offer one at about half off MSRP

Comment

Working...
                  X