No announcement yet.

arrow squeeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take a armor all wipe and wipe your arrows down they will slide quite .

Comment

if you use any type of wax substance it will cause the shaft to have some drag to it you don't want that . and could possibly add weight to the shaft

Comment

That happened to me too. Turns out there was a thin coat of dust on my arrows from the ride in to the stand. So I wipe my arrows down before I nock them now.

Comment

What kind of rest are you shooting? I have had this happen a couple times and it drove me nuts! If you are shooting a qad, they have a new rest felt that is thinner and harder but quiet. I would replace whatever mole skin of felt that is on there. All of the felt type stuff can get dirty and squeak. Agree with the fluff it up ideas. Teflon type stuff will work as well.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            What kind of rest are you shooting? I have had this happen a couple times and it drove me nuts! If you are shooting a qad, they have a new rest felt that is thinner and harder but quiet. I would replace whatever mole skin of felt that is on there. All of the felt type stuff can get dirty and squeak. Agree with the fluff it up ideas. Teflon type stuff will work as well.
            Teflon tape is what I have used.

Comment

Graphite powder will slick up your arrows and is a great dry lubricant for your release and moving parts on your bow. Just make sure you are outside when you use it because it can get messy. Ask me how I know. Best of luck this season James.

Comment

replace the mole skin

Comment

You use to be able to get a 8 1/2X11sheet of felt with sticky on 1 side at walmart for $1. They still have felt but it does not sticky. All I've used for 20 years.

Comment

replaced the mole skin I am good to go now thanks for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      Silicone

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                      This^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X