The Olympics have become a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Olympics have become a joke

Growing up, the Olympics were always a big deal. It was an opportunity to see the best ATHLETES from around the world. It seems like since the 1980s the integrity and interest in the Olympics has waned. However the introduction of breakdancing as a "sport" will no doubt increase interest and viewership. Too funny. We had better see a 2-step event in the future!

Man that is lame

Comment

Major suckage 🤨

Comment

Seriously? Saw that on the news this morning and had to laugh. Olympic committee has been in that 2020 cool aid. That is STUPID!!!

Comment

Haha wow...

Comment

What a joke the Olympics have become

Comment

Get ready for it .
              Beat boxing will be next, followed by cornrow weaving, etc..

Comment

ghey

Comment

Like moonwalk kinda stuff? Geeze.

Comment

I look at the sports that interest me and flip the channel on what does not......starting with ice skating and ribbon dancing gymnasts. I'm sure the Greeks a few thousand years ago would not recognize the games they started. Time marches on as Bruce Jenner is now Kaitlyn......who would thunk it in 1976?[emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very few athletes can touch their nose with their heel while flopping around on the floor like a turkey with it's head blown off off.
                      Should be very Entertaining

Comment

Have become? That spectacle has been a joke for decades now. What used to be a truly amatuer competition has become a very professional competition. Add in all the politics involved and I lost interest. What was it about 10 years ago they decide softball would no longer be included in the Olympics but Break Dancing is. Give me a break(pun, lol).

The 2024 Paris Olympics announced that it would not recommend baseball/softball (looked upon as one sport by the International Olympic Committee) and karate be added, so for now the Tokyo Games in 2020 will be it for a while...

Comment

Since we are making up sports now. I vote we make Motorboating an Olympic sport now!!!

Comment

Mark my words.....Video gaming will be next.

Comment

Duuuude, finally I can be an Olympian! I could do a mean worm back in the day!

Comment

Working...
                              X