Social media influencers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
    I use to make a little money off of YouTube with only 8k subscribers and a few million views but hunting videos get demonetized pretty quickly so I would imagine it’s pretty hard to make a living off of YouTube plays only
    You should have switched to shoot and release!

Comment

My son makes a great living as social media creator. He's got 1.2M subs on youtube but they not pay nearly what they used to. He does way better on facebook as they have become very lucrative to creators.

Comment

Ive never been famous and I never will. That said someone offered me $1500 for a picture of my butt hole I would be a only fans model lol. Its insane the money people make just for having a vagina..

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          My son makes a great living as social media creator. He's got 1.2M subs on youtube but they not pay nearly what they used to. He does way better on facebook as they have become very lucrative to creators.
          You gotta plug his channel when these posts come up!!

I've watched his videos and I sub. No nonsense or drama.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Ive never been famous and I never will. That said someone offered me $1500 for a picture of my butt hole I would be a only fans model lol. Its insane the money people make just for having a vagina..
            Mike Honcho you say? 🤣

Comment

False statement social media influence is toxic does not exist, it only applies to celebrities.

Comment

The fact that kids across the country including my own think an actual profession is an influencer is ri-goddanged-diculous. What a world

Comment

My neighbor has a Son that somehow deals in YouTube ads. Neighbor showed me a bank statement where the Son has a monthly income of over a million dollars. How? No one knows.
                  The Son has 3 Lamborghini's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    who would have ever thought ? Film your 4-year-old kid opening and reviewing toys.
                    Upload the videos to YT. 7 years later this kid has a net worth pushing $200,000,000

And probably comes with mental issues and lawsuits later on for that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      Had a buddy in college swear he’d be a millionaire after the first rich old man he crossed paths with offered to pay him a million bucks for a mouth hug......

Everyone has their price, but to me a million aint rich enough to do that deed....

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                        Ive seen your sons videos back along time ago. Only becouse i recorgnized that pond.

Comment

Working...
                        X