No announcement yet.

Anybody pocket carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Lots of good info. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
      Great answer. I wear PT shorts often, after a workout I run some errands and they are light athletic shorts. That’s when the pocket carry comes in to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Man. I tried pocket carrying in gym shorts and hated it. To be fair, I just don't like pocket carry for myself. I carry a 365XL Appendix in gym shorts. Just tighten and tie the draw strings and it works great for me.

Comment

I have a lcp with the melted clip and can clip carry, put in pocket with or without pocket cover or use a crossbread tuck holster. Love the versatility of the small gun. I have version 1 and the sights suck something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I carry the LCP MAX because you can carry 13 rounds in a hand sized hog leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I do. Sig 365 in a holster. I like the ability to already have my hand on the grip without looking threatening.

Comment

Taurus in a DeSantis every day at work. Much easier around the shop than anything else, and I won't work in this shop without carrying anymore

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                A cucumber..... It will draw some attention for sure.
                I just broke a booger loose!lol

Comment

I used to. Got lots of lint in my gun.
                  Appendix, now.

Comment

I pocket carry my Ruger LCP anytime I have to have my shirt tucked in and can’t wear my IWB holster.

Comment

Depends on what I’m wearing but I’ll pocket carry my Ruger LCP or my Glock 27. I don’t use a pocket holster. I just slip in in the pocket and the only thing that goes in the pocket with the pistol is my minimalist wallet to break up the outline.

Comment

i feel i pretty much know the answer to this question;

do yall carrying LCP or other semi auto's without a safety pocket carry it with a round in the chamber?

ever felt that you might shoot it by accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Depends on what I’m wearing but I’ll pocket carry my Ruger LCP or my Glock 27. I don’t use a pocket holster. I just slip in in the pocket and the only thing that goes in the pocket with the pistol is my minimalist wallet to break up the outline.

FYI and it may not matter to you, but Geoff, that is not a legal way to carry a concealed or non-concealed handgun on your person... IT MUST BE IN A HOLSTER... That was a clause "...in a holster" to keep the thugs from just stickin' a piece in the belt gangsta style and carrying... thus the big popularity of a "pocket holster"...

Comment

Reading through this thread, I just couldn't stand it any longer... decided to try to up my carry size and ordered a couple of those "Sticky" holsters for my Walther and a CZ compact that I carry IWB that I think in a lot of cases would fit in my pocket depending on pants, shorts, slacks etc. Did a little review reading on those and others mentioned in this thread... I have a little NAA 22-mag. that I carry in my pocket just like I'd carry a pocket knife, but gotta admit it is not very much better than "nothing but a hand with skin on it" if things turned bad... Like someone else posted on this thread, these things are pretty much for a "Get off of me" persuasion... gonna try to step it up a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                              i feel i pretty much know the answer to this question;

do yall carrying LCP or other semi auto's without a safety pocket carry it with a round in the chamber?

ever felt that you might shoot it by accident?
                              I have LCP and yes, one in the chamber. The trigger on that thing is stout so I am not too worried about it.

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveC;16296766]LCP max is where it's at.

I have an old school regular LCP, had an LCP2 that I liked a lot and sold to my dad and now have the max- which is staggered to hold 10rds(+1) and only a smidge wider. Same great trigger as the 2, holds 11 rds. A modern .380 bullet is nothing to sneeze at either.

Front pocket carry in one of those billfold looking holsters just about everywhere I go.

What I carry as well

Comment

Working...
                                X