Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc.

Comment

We did the eczema(spelling, but black paste) last night, need to check and see if if coming out or a trip to the doc.
      Last edited by Budman68; 01-31-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I would be more bone headed about it and just let it stay in there until it worked itself out enough to grab with tweezers if it were in my toes. But if it were my daughter (or son), I would probably go ahead and go to the doc and get it taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          It's going to fester.
          Yeap.

It ain't going anywhere

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ichthamol- at least 10% It is a black drawing salve. Grandmother taught us

Comment

Magnification helps a lot.
              Get one of these https://www.harborfreight.com/5-piec...set-98722.html

Comment

Wait for it to fester. Other choices are cut off the toenail or the toe.

Comment

Mesquite thorns are bad news. They need to be removed quickly. Had a friend ended up in the hospital with a serious infection from a mesquite thorn.

Comment

Had one under my fingernail all the way up into the cuticle. Couldn't get to it w/o redneck surgery. Let it ride and it will work its way out to where you can remove it with tweezers.

Comment

Working...
                    X