can you travel now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you travel now ?

i was going to go hunt turkeys in in frio county this weekend but the outfitter says anybody that travels over 100 miles has to self quarantine and wants to reschedule has anybody herd of this 100 mile rule ?

Nope go huntin !

Comment

Don’t ask anyone!! Just go.......

Comment

I am, rollin to the lease in the morning to get some work and huntin done

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
          i was going to go hunt turkeys in in frio county this weekend but the outfitter says anybody that travels over 100 miles has to self quarantine and wants to reschedule has anybody herd of this 100 mile rule ?
          Kendall county if you travel 100 miles you are quarantine bound

I definitely recommend not stopping on I-10 or in any county bordering San Antonio
          “” The city of San Antonio and Bexar County are expected to adopt a shelter-in-place policy, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

Handren's order closes all non-essential businesses but also puts quarantine limits on those who travel outside of the city limits. The order read: "Any city of Boerne resident who returns to Boerne from travel to a location more than 100 miles beyond the city limits shall self-quarantine in their home or place of lodging for a period of no less than 14 days, maintaining isolation from other persons to the maximum extent possible. “”

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            Kendall county if you travel 100 miles you are quarantine bound

I definitely recommend not stopping on I-10 or in any county bordering San Antonio
            “” The city of San Antonio and Bexar County are expected to adopt a shelter-in-place policy, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

Handren's order closes all non-essential businesses but also puts quarantine limits on those who travel outside of the city limits. The order read: "Any city of Boerne resident who returns to Boerne from travel to a location more than 100 miles beyond the city limits shall self-quarantine in their home or place of lodging for a period of no less than 14 days, maintaining isolation from other persons to the maximum extent possible. “”

https://dailytimes.com/promotions/ar...8b94e3246.html
            well crap frio county is right next to san antonio

Comment

Go do whatever you want. Just don't do it around a bunch of people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is Texas, yes I can travel where I like. Just got back from fishing in Mississippi, you dont have to have a guide let you...

Comment

Originally posted by hogman$ View Post
                  well crap frio county is right next to san antonio
                  It’s two counties over. Frio doesent touch Bexar county

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                    It’s two counties over. Frio doesent touch Bexar county
                    Yep it’s 2nd county out , check frio restrictions
                    any county next to bexar you will encounter some type of health or travel restrictions ,

Comment

Merica

Comment

Stay at home....please.

Comment

I would go on the hunt without second thought

Comment

Glad I don’t live on Boerne. I wonder how that tyrant mayor is enforcing that nonsense.

Comment

Who is tracking mileage? And telling on themselves? Enjoy life.

Comment

Working...
                              X