Rockport Clinic Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockport Clinic Closed

Drove by Code 3 ER clinic and it appears closed. No cars and plastic over the signs. That's the clinic across from Memorial Park and the Rockport Post Office.

Medical business getting crushed. My office is down 60-70%. No profit but paying bills.

Comment

24 hour Emergency clinic closed April 1st in Dripping Springs.

Comment

Why is that? No activity no accidents or ??

Comment

I am a little confused why they are closing as well. Anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks,

Comment

Most clinics like mine, even though essential, people aren't coming in for routine care or minor problems like before.

I'm considering laying everyone off and letting them collect unemployment until the stay at home order is over. We have very little income but large payroll expense that is coming straight out of my pocket.

Comment

Spoke with a friend in the doc supply business and he said they've been in trouble for a year. Our area has a lot of folks on both Medicaid and Medicare. Smaller number of folks in the middle, insured class. Numbers just don't work.

Comment

What is the deal with all these 24hr ER's popping up? It seems like I see one on every corner now.

Comment

They all look dead to me. Seems folks have wised up.

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                    What is the deal with all these 24hr ER's popping up? It seems like I see one on every corner now.
                    They put up three near me that are only 10 miles apart. I have no clue why other than I have to collect sales tax for them now.

Comment

Working...
                    X