Small pack that I can strap a bow to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small pack that I can strap a bow to?

Any suggestions on a small hunting pack that I can strap a bow to?

Not the cheapest option, but you could get an Exo Frame and the 1800 bag w/ weapon carrier. Should you ever need a bigger pack, you could switch out bags on your same frame.

Comment

Looking for something small. It's only for spending a few hours in a treestand.

Comment

Sitka Ascent 12

Comment

I have the badlands camera day pack and occasionally will strap the bow on the back of it. It's not as good as a full size mountain pack like an Exo or a Stone Glacier, but it's not bad at all.

Comment

I have this one and like it alot:

Comment

I have the Treehouse from Mystery Ranch. It has been a pretty great pack so far. It has a built in strap for your bow. Kinda pricey but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                I have the Treehouse from Mystery Ranch. It has been a pretty great pack so far. It has a built in strap for your bow. Kinda pricey but worth it.
                This.

I have the Scapegoat 25 and its awesome

Comment

I've been looking for one to and found this one yesterday. Can't say if its worth a crap but think I'm going to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                    I've been looking for one to and found this one yesterday. Can't say if its worth a crap but think I'm going to give it a try.

https://www.amazon.com/Slumberjack-C...0754RZSWZ?th=1
                    I bought a larger slumberjack pack (5500) for a 2 week elk hunt this year... Held up great, and we got rain etc. It is a bit heavier than some of the others (kuiu, exo etc) but it also wasnt 800$$ haha

Comment

This is on my wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love my Alps Pursuit. Easy on the wallet, fits great with tons of options.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TX_DReezen View Post
                          I love my Alps Pursuit. Easy on the wallet, fits great with tons of options.
                          I would also recommend Alps Outdoors. I haven't tried one of their smaller packs, but I have the 4,500 cubic inch Alps Traverse EPS and love it. Caught it on sale for $115 from Amazon because I refused to buy a $600 pack. Really liked how I can strap a rifle or my bow to the pack. One of my buddies who had a $600 Sitka Mountain Hauler 6,200 sold it and bought the ALPS last month because he liked mine so well.

Comment

I was just gifted a Kuiu Venture 2300. It is pricey but dang comfortable and it will hold my bow.

Comment

I JUST MADE TWO PARACORD CLIPS
                              HERE IS WERE I GOT THE IDEA FROM

I BELIEVE SOS GEAR IS THE COMPANY THAT MAKES IT
                              Last edited by 2BigMethod; 01-10-2020, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X