Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The definition of insanity is happening right before my eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That hoe must be pretty weak if he couldn't push himself out with the boom.

That or he wasn't smart enough to try that.....

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      Talk about using the wrong tool for the job....

Who hired that tool anyway?
      Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I’m guessing the head of our HOA.
      follow the money trail brother I have no doubt that the equipment operator is related (brother, uncle, cousin, etc..) to the HOA president. "Brother-in-law" deal where somebody got taken care of.

If I were a home owner, I'd request a copy of the written contract and confirm the following:
      - total cost of project and ALL bids recv'd by the HOA
      - who approved/signed off on the job
      - agreed upon time frame (date) to complete said job
      - if time frame date not met, are there any penalties and $$ deducted from agreed upon price
      - who is directly responsible for paying the rental fees for the equipment used (pump, backhoe, wrecker service)
      - who is financially responsible for any damages to property and possible fines from the local government or EPA for F'ing up the retention pond

One last thing to consider, is that cluster F affecting your property value when it comes time to sell your house. Nobody likes an "eyesore" especially new home buyers.

Based on answers and facts from the questions above, the HOA members may need to have a mutiny and call for someone's head.

Comment

Why am I reading Kristi's response in Natasha's voice?

Comment

So again no work being done today.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFW View Post
            I like the pic of the tow truck driver assessing the situation with his hands on his hips. I can almost hear the Hank Hill voice saying, "Well, you put it in the pond again huh, son."

I was thinking the same! “Dang it Bobby”
            That tow truck is probably going to get rich off that operator. Just find out what job he’s on next!

Comment

"It is wet and it slide"

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does. Apparently stupid does it alot.

Good laughs. However...Im sorry youre in this situation MrBlackIce.

I would encourage HOA to settle itemized bill now, cut ties and hire someone competent. Im curious to know bid amount and/versus current billed amount.

Good luck Sir.

Comment

With all of the rains that you have mentioned, the Contractor is probably change ordering this **** out of the project for weather related delays. You and the HOA are most likely paying for that guy to site in their vehicle and watch the pump all day. HOA will get screwed as the end result. As a concerned resident, I would ask to see a copy of the contract that it in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    follow the money trail brother I have no doubt that the equipment operator is related (brother, uncle, cousin, etc..) to the HOA president. "Brother-in-law" deal where somebody got taken care of.

If I were a home owner, I'd request a copy of the written contract and confirm the following:
                    - total cost of project and ALL bids recv'd by the HOA
                    - who approved/signed off on the job
                    - agreed upon time frame (date) to complete said job
                    - if time frame date not met, are there any penalties and $$ deducted from agreed upon price
                    - who is directly responsible for paying the rental fees for the equipment used (pump, backhoe, wrecker service)
                    - who is financially responsible for any damages to property and possible fines from the local government or EPA for F'ing up the retention pond

One last thing to consider, is that cluster F affecting your property value when it comes time to sell your house. Nobody likes an "eyesore" especially new home buyers.

Based on answers and facts from the questions above, the HOA members may need to have a mutiny and call for someone's head.
                    Ask these questions.

I want to know the answers!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      "It is wet and it slide"
                      I’m straight dying in laughter from that response

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        I’m straight dying in laughter from that response
                        I can see that statement becoming a classic much like “hump him till he pees!”

Comment

Y'all need to buy a cheap diving snorkel, fins and goggles and lay them in the seat of the excavator.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                            Y'all need to buy a cheap diving snorkel, fins and goggles and lay them in the seat of the excavator.

Some of these.

Comment

As The World Turns....

There's no hope of return, going cheap has gotten real expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X