A keeper knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A keeper knife

I don't know about the other knife makers but I only get to keep the ones I mess up. I thought I had this one all straightened out but then made another mistake. No, I won't point it out.

Makers mark on the wrong side? I like it none the less.

Comment

Na that's the side I always put it on.

Comment

It is a good looking knife. If it holds a keen edge is all that truly matters. I know cosmetics are a big thing when selling it to someone else; but that's a decent knife. The bevel is not going to hurt its function a bit. Glad you get to keep one of your pieces. The cobblers son should not go barefoot.

Comment

That blade is saweet!!

Comment

Fine work

Comment

As a friend of my son's said about a home-made duck hunting cart I built. He said it was sweet, I said I'm not a welder and most of the welds are ugly.

"There's no points for pretty out here, Bill"

Very nice work. My guess- the bevel angle is off about 1/2 way up (or down) the blade?

It's made by your hands. One day your grandson will use it and turn to his son and say "Your great-grandfather made this!".

Comment

looks like maybe the back file marks are not spaced properly? If that is all that is wrong with it is still a sweet knife none the less.

Comment

like!

Comment

Working...
                  X