No announcement yet.

chris brackett is having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I know what he did was wrong but geez you guys act like you’ve never done anything wrong. He’s lost his TV show and will pay mightily for this, I’m sure he’s learned his lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Sells sparkly jeans I think.
      Naw, that's Jason Aldean.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        Man I know what he did was wrong but geez you guys act like you’ve never done anything wrong. He’s lost his TV show and will pay mightily for this, I’m sure he’s learned his lesson.
        Doubtful.

Comment

I looked him up on Facebook, doesn't appear much has changed.

Comment

I guess the attorney letter worked. Don't see the videos posted anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              ^^^ yup can’t find them anywhere.

Comment

The industry is bizarre at best! Definitely not what it appears.

Comment

Behind the scene tv

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Yep I was on a episode of journal of Texas Trophy Hunter with Earle Campbell
                  And even though he was not a DB , he did tip the hunting crew in Bacon, sausage, and hot links ( at the time I sure could have used the money) and it was a weeks worth of work I missed out on, only to be paid in pork products

Comment

Come on guys, he’s a family man and a devout Christian

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Cant find em either

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                        Come on guys, he’s a family man and a devout Christian
                        I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Unfortunately, this industry is just another opportunity for people to sell their souls to the devil in their blind pursuit of fame and riches!! Social media has created a new way for people to get rich and famous extremely quick. Those of low moral character are taking the bait, hook, line and sinker. It is astonishing what people will do (break the law i. e.) to kill a big buck on camera so they can garner the attention on social media.
                          Last edited by Pedernal; 07-19-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            Unfortunately, this industry is just another opportunity for people to sell their souls to the devil in their blind pursuit of fame and riches!! Social media has created a new way for people to get rich and famous extremely quick. Those of low moral character are taking the bait, hook, line and sinker. It is astonishing what people will do (break the law i. e.) to kill a big buck on camera so they can garner the attention on social media.
                            Lotsa pressure frim networks and that business to get that bigger buck down faster that the other guy...
                            People that watch those shows dont want to see a guy sitting for weeks and not shoot a monster.. and sponsors want people watching..

Not excusing it.. but its another factor

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Lotsa pressure frim networks and that business to get that bigger buck down faster that the other guy...
                              People that watch those shows dont want to see a guy sitting for weeks and not shoot a monster.. and sponsors want people watching..

Not excusing it.. but its another factor

Kip Campbell shoots does and 120’s most shows. It’s still entertaining and the only hunting show I’ll watch. Boils down to personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                                Kip Campbell shoots does and 120’s most shows. It’s still entertaining and the only hunting show I’ll watch. Boils down to personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Have no idea who kip campbell is...and therein lies my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X