Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crc View Post
    With that line of reasoning you are going to have to vote for Trump if Biden gets the Democratic nomination.
    I'll never vote for President Trump under any circumstance. I won't vote Democrat either.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Hmmm, I didn’t think he ever addressed the Jeremiah Wright stuff. Could be wrong. Could you site a source...?
      Democrat Barack Obama says he was outraged by the comments of his former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and saddened by the spectacle of his appearance on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I'll never vote for President Trump under any circumstance. I won't vote Democrat either.
        Not voting Democrat is a vote for Trump. So you are indirectly supporting Trump. Glad I was able to convince you to hop on the Trump Train.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
          Not voting Democrat is a vote for Trump. So you are indirectly supporting Trump. Glad I was able to convince you to hop on the Trump Train.
          chooooo choooooo !! chugga chuggga (Arm is in the air pulling downward)

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I don't like Trump. With that being said, I voted for him, and will most likely vote for him in 2020.

I didn't like him before he ran for president, and don't care for him now. I do agree with most of his policies though. If he would get off Twitter and stop throwing a fit every time someone called him out, he would start gaining even more traction with voters. He does not conduct himself in a way that I would want my kids to look up too. He is not what a leader should be. He is a narcist who probably couldn't relate to any of us on this forum if we were just sitting around a fire with him.

But, his foreign policy has been outstanding, and I really admire his strength towards the 2nd amendment. Despite what you want to think, Trump most definitely has helped the economy. But to be honest I'm getting tired of people saying "well he's not a politician". The President is most definitely a politician. He was friends with the Clintons for years prior to the 2016 elections. He completely flipped on them when he was running against her. I don't know of a more "politician" move than that.

However, I do enjoy how he is not politically correct at times, but he crosses the line. As a country, we shouldn't accept that from our leader. If he would carry himself like a president, I think he would be one of the best presidents we have had in a very long time. His work ethic seems to be strong, and he has definitely done more than any other president has done for this country since probably Reagan.

My 2 cents
            Last edited by Arrowthreat; 07-18-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Obama stated flatly that he doesn't share the views of the man who officiated at his wedding, baptized his two daughters and been his pastor for 20 years

So why have the cat at your wedding and your daughters baptism, if you disagree with everything he stands for?

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              [/B]
              I don't see how somebody does a 180 in there 70's.
              I really think it was the back and forth with Barry that made him want to run for POTUS. Along with seeing where Mr. Sorento had steered the ship. Donald wasnt going to win as a Dem, or a 3rd party, so he really only had one option.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Obama stated flatly that he doesn't share the views of the man who officiated at his wedding, baptized his two daughters and been his pastor for 20 years

So why have the cat at your wedding and your daughters baptism, if you disagree with everything he stands for?
                "I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992, and have known Reverend Wright for 20 years," Obama said. "The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

Comment

"I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992, and have known Reverend Wright for 20 years," Obama said. "The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."
                  Looks like you’ve just proven that Obama is a pathological liar.

Comment

Gul´li`ble
                    a. 1. Easily gulled; that may be duped.
                    Related Words
                    artless, befoolable, born yesterday, credulous, cullible, deceivable, deludable, dupable, easy, exploitable, foolable, green, hoaxable, hoodwinkable, humbugable, immature, inexperienced, ingenuous, persuadable, seduceable, simple, soft, susceptible, unsophisticated, unwary, victimizable, wide-eyed

Comment

The title of Obama's 2006 memoir, The Audacity of Hope, was inspired by one of Wright's sermons. This sermon also was the source for themes of Obama's 2004 keynote address to the Democratic National Convention.

As reported in The New York Times, Wright was scheduled to give the public invocation before Obama's presidential announcement, but Obama withdrew the invitation the night before the event.

In 2007, Wright was appointed to Barack Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee, a group of over 170 national black religious leaders who supported Obama's bid for the Democratic nomination. However, it was announced in March 2008 that Wright was no longer serving as a member of this group.

This is right off of Wiki. Didnt take long to find, or read. To act like Rev Wright all of a sudden went crazy with wacky racial ideals precisely in 2008 is just plain ignorant. He had those ideals all along, in addition to Barrys ear.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

The title of Obama's 2006 memoir, The Audacity of Hope, was inspired by one of Wright's sermons. This sermon also was the source for themes of Obama's 2004 keynote address to the Democratic National Convention.

As reported in The New York Times, Wright was scheduled to give the public invocation before Obama's presidential announcement, but Obama withdrew the invitation the night before the event.

In 2007, Wright was appointed to Barack Obama's African American Religious Leadership Committee, a group of over 170 national black religious leaders who supported Obama's bid for the Democratic nomination. However, it was announced in March 2008 that Wright was no longer serving as a member of this group.

This is right off of Wiki. Didnt take long to find, or read. To act like Rev Wright all of a sudden went crazy with wacky racial ideals precisely in 2008 is just plain ignorant. He had those ideals all along, in addition to Barrys ear.
                        I dont see where he said he was all of a sudden wacky? I see where he said that he wasnt the same 20 years prior.

Comment

I dont believe he was anti-American at all - America is made up of differing opinions and beliefs. He has a different view on how to accomplish things for the betterment of the Country. I dont agree with some of that view, but that doesn't make the view un or anti American.

I also believe the economy was shooting upward as he left office.

Saying Obama is the worst we have ever had, and ignoring things like the Great Depression and other moments in American history is near sighted in my opinion.
                          Economy shooting upward? The man himself told you his dismal GDP was the new norm so get used to it. You must be joking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

He never worshiped at a Mosque, it was a Church. He denounced Wright's comments on numerous occasions.
                            Why did it take 20 years and running for President to denounce him? Have you read Obama's book?

Last edited by Duckologist; 07-18-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Does anyone remember what Obama wanted to do with NASA? Muslim outreach? Oh yea I almost forgot.

Last edited by Duckologist; 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                I seek my example for morality in Jesus Christ, not ANY politician. If that’s what you’re looking for, then I suggest you look elsewhere. Policy policy policy, bud.
                                The economic state of this country is phenomenal.

Record unemployment , record highs in stock market, 2 million more jobs than there are Job seekers and on and on.
                                By your own words....you don't care what that bozo does in office as long as you get paid. Got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X