Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Kayak Camping Adventure (with Mary and Courtney)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Enjoyed the video, sir. Noticed a bit of drone footage that you snuck in toward the end. Did you have the drone all along or use it at beginning or end and leave in vehicle?
    I have the DJI Spark, which typically resides in a Pelican 1150 case. I carry it with me, typically within easy reach in the hull of my kayak (or sometimes tethered on top.) Of course, I never launch it from the river (only the bank) just in case it loses connection and tries to return to home (actually happened on our Animas River trip two years ago! ) Honestly, I need to make myself take it out and get more footage with it on these trips.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Devil’s is on my bucket list, as well!

Man, that sounds like a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      On my bucket list too. TBH Trip. I'm in.

Comment

Nice video, thanks for sharing!

Comment

A group of 7 of us paddled the same stretch over the weekend. Stay tuned for next video soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

I have done several on the Colorado anywhere from outside of Austin to Smithville. The Bastrop to Smithville trip is about 28 miles. We did a 3 night 4 dayer. Lots of fun those trips.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              I have done several on the Colorado anywhere from outside of Austin to Smithville. The Bastrop to Smithville trip is about 28 miles. We did a 3 night 4 dayer. Lots of fun those trips.
              Tell me more about that stretch (flow, scenery, fishing, rapids?) That's pretty close to home and might be a good option for a future trip.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
              X