Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the call this evening, my 6 creed is shipping tomorrow!!! Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks. The reason I was asking is I got a call asking me to call with what I choose for some reason. I’m glad I’m not the only one that couldn’t remember. It took me a while but I found the one I picked.

I chose GAP Ambush.

I’m going to call back tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
        Yes. 3/16" at the end so maybe 1/16" at the closest point on the end of the rail.[ATTACH]957934[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Oh that’s the G2 action. I think the hunter doesn’t have that overhang. If it does I might have to change it as my rings are same and always have to pull scope back to accommodate

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
          DANG YOU!

I guess the good thing is that I get to drool over yours till mine gets ready! I hope that cerakote is slobber resistant! 🤤😁

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
            I got Hornady, Alpha and now the new Peterson Brass all ready. H4350, 80.5 bergers, 80gr SMK's and will try some 90 ELDM's or Bergers

Peterson Brass is beautiful BTW
            What twist on your .22cm? David could not stabilize 90's in his 1:8 iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
              What twist on your .22cm? David could not stabilize 90's in his 1:8 iirc.
              1-7, hopefully it will shoot all tight

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                Good for you! Mine shouldn't be far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  Well since the cats out the bag. I’ve had Petersen since last summer. It is very good. I’m running RL 26 and Varget
                  Is that RL 26 as temp stable as H 4350?

Comment

Is that RL 26 as temp stable as H 4350?

Nope. My personal experience is it is pretty stable below 80 degrees but once you get over 80 it starts to spike pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Nope. My personal experience is it is pretty stable below 80 degrees but once you get over 80 it starts to spike pretty quickly.
                      Thank you that's what I've heard. Just gonna stick with H4350 and that RL 26 is hard to find anyway.

Comment

Thank you that's what I've heard. Just gonna stick with H4350 and that RL 26 is hard to find anyway.

Yep, now don't get me wrong RL26 is some amazing power for cooler temps. I have loaded some 143 grain's in my 24" 6.5 creedmoor and get 3000 fps and no pressure signs and itty bitty groups but as the temps rose to around 80 i started seeing pressure signs. Seeing that I don't want to have to have a different load for summer and winter I also just went back to the ol tried and true H4350.

Comment

I’ve had good luck with rl 26 from last summer to this winter. 100 degrees to 30s. Idk. It works

Comment

If your not at the top end of pressure trying to get the most velocity as possible you will be fine. It's when you are at the top end when cool that you will see the difference, well that and you will see it if shooting over a chronograph. I saw about 80 fps gain from 60 degrees to 85

Comment

load data////? .22 Creed?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                                If your not at the top end of pressure trying to get the most velocity as possible you will be fine. It's when you are at the top end when cool that you will see the difference, well that and you will see it if shooting over a chronograph. I saw about 80 fps gain from 60 degrees to 85

When I chronoed it was in the 90s and load has settled at 3645 average FPS. Has stayed consistent all year long. I know a bunch of guys running 26 with consistency. Lmk know what your 4350 does. I’m hearing good number with reloader 17 and the light bullets. I’ll
                                Have another 22 cm by next fall built to run 53 gr bullets I’m a 20-22” barrel.

Comment

Working...
                                X