Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
    Did you get another 22 Creed? Thought you went 6mm Creed this time.
    Yes on the 6mm creed. Robert's going to run those reamers thru mine so I don't have to neck turn.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
      Yes on the 6mm creed. Robert's going to run those reamers thru mine so I don't have to neck turn.

Oh I see. Good thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
        Is that scope pretty close to making contact on that rail overhang?
        Yes. 3/16" at the end so maybe 1/16" at the closest point on the end of the rail.Click image for larger version

Name:	20190522_133234.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	24580161

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Short action bottom metal is now in house!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            Short action bottom metal is now in house!!

Comment

yee haw

Comment

So you guys waiting on a 22 creed are waiting for them to get reamer?

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  yes sir, prayin any day. prairie dog killin set for first of july

Comment

We’ve got several versions of 22CM reamers in inventory. All are a little too tight to work with alpha brass without neck turning. Most folks opted to wait on some updated designs that will accommodate different brands of brass without turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                      We’ve got several versions of 22CM reamers in inventory. All are a little too tight to work with alpha brass without neck turning. Most folks opted to wait on some updated designs that will accommodate different brands of brass without turning.

I’m running alpha and another brass that’s not released yet how my buddy got it for me idk. But it’s good. Alpha loaded with 60 gr v max and the other with a 75 eld-m. Coyotes love it 🥰

Comment

I’m running alpha and another brass that’s not released yet how my buddy got it for me idk. But it’s good. Alpha loaded with 60 gr v max and the other with a 75 eld-m. Coyotes love it 🥰
                        I bet they do! Most of the original dimension “no neck turn” reamer designs were spec’d off of Hornady brass with thinner necks. With so many newer, better brass options becoming available, it’s kind of outgrown the older designs. Seeing the same trend with the 6mm version as well, but saw that one coming. The 22CM kind of snuck up on us with the rapid jump in popularity.

Comment

I got Hornady, Alpha and now the new Peterson Brass all ready. H4350, 80.5 bergers, 80gr SMK's and will try some 90 ELDM's or Bergers

Peterson Brass is beautiful BTW

Comment

Hi Robert, any update on when lefties will begin shipping? Getting excited!

Comment

Since the short action bottom metal is in, any idea as to when the short barrel 7mm-08s will begin to ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                                I got Hornady, Alpha and now the new Peterson Brass all ready. H4350, 80.5 bergers, 80gr SMK's and will try some 90 ELDM's or Bergers

Peterson Brass is beautiful BTW
                                Well since the cats out the bag. I’ve had Petersen since last summer. It is very good. I’m running RL 26 and Varget

Comment

Working...
                                X