Deal Alert!!! Trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert!!! Trail cam

Academy has the SPYPOINT cellular trail cam on sale for $99 online!!!

Saw in stores this weekend too.

Comment

And we tried them, they work for about a month and give up. It’s worth the extra money for a covert.

Comment

Spypoint....the cost is in the monthly subscription. I burned through my "free" 100 photos' in 2 days, then all I had left was a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          And we tried them, they work for about a month and give up. It’s worth the extra money for a covert.
          Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post
          Spypoint....the cost is in the monthly subscription. I burned through my "free" 100 photos' in 2 days, then all I had left was a brick.
          That answers my questions about them. I will stick with my coverts.

Comment

Hell no...I ain't falling for this again....that company has zero customer service...I sent emails and waited on hold several times for hours with no help....who cares how cheap it is if it doesnt work

Comment

You can get them for $80 new on EBay. They work, are decent but don’t compare anything to the Coverts. Pricey IMO since they burn through Lithium’s and won’t run an regular AA batteries. Battery backup is the only way to go with them. I had 2 and down to 1 due to a trespasser that stole found one.

Comment

Guess I have been lucky. Love mine no need for customer service so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LennyWayne View Post
                  Take 50$ for that brick?

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                    Second this, after the firmware download, zero issues. Built a 12volt external battery source with solar and has worked like a charm.

Paid for the 12 month unlimited plan, all good.

Rwc

Comment

Pass

Comment

I love this forum!

so, do Covert cams have no or less monthly fees?

Comment

So many mixed reviews on this camera. Common problems ive seen are battery issues, coverage issues, sd card, firmware update. I know a guy who is running it of a 12V external battery and loves it and ive seen some on here who hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                            So many mixed reviews on this camera. Common problems ive seen are battery issues, coverage issues, sd card, firmware update. I know a guy who is running it of a 12V external battery and loves it and ive seen some on here who hate it.
                            I have no complaints, but must admit, I have never owned another brand so my point of view is bias. All I do know is I strap it to tree, point in the right direction, turn it on and bam.....it sends unlimited amounts of photos of game to my phone through a Spypoint app at $10.00 per month.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              Me too I have three of them on the Verizon network 10.99 a month for all three. I have had no problems. I have 3 Coverts two Verizon one AT&T I have some issues with seems I finally got the bugs worked out 14.99 to 24.99 a month depending on picture count. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Spypoint if I needed one.

Comment

Working...
                              X