Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
    Is it fish able without a boat?
    I bet you can find a spot on someone's boat.

You could catch catfish from the jetty by the marina. Crappie would be tough. There is no public shoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
      I bet you can find a spot on someone's boat.

You could catch catfish from the jetty by the marina. Crappie would be tough. There is no public shoreline.
      There are some trees on the outside of the breakwater but you could probably catch crappie at

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Bring um,we can put candles in a key lime pie

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I done told you about the lime shortage!! Ya'll might not see any Key Lime pie!!!

If they do show up one will have to get put back to check for quality control and stuff like that!!! Don't want any bad limes with that shortage going on and all!

Comment

Anyone have room for 1 on their boat?? Would love to go but don't want to haul my boat that far (trailer is a little rough). I will buy food/gas/drinks...Disclaimer---I suck at catching crappie! I went in 2018 and was only able to catch a few small ones but had a good time.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
            Anyone have room for 1 on their boat?? Would love to go but don't want to haul my boat that far (trailer is a little rough). I will buy food/gas/drinks...Disclaimer---I suck at catching crappie! I went in 2018 and was only able to catch a few small ones but had a good time.
            Mike

I would bet somebody will have room! Bumping this up since I bumped the wrong post!! Hurry up weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              Mike
              do you have a supply of edibles?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

I will make sure to bring sufficient Key Lime pies for all (Slew) in spite of the lime shortage, I have direct connections to FL limes.

Will work on some smoked fish dip too. May, just drink the Apple pie ‘shine. ��

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Yall are fishing for the wrong species on that lake!!!!
                  Hybrids Abound!

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                    I will make sure to bring sufficient Key Lime pies for all (Slew) in spite of the lime shortage, I have direct connections to FL limes.

Man that is music to my ears and taste buds!!! You have any connections for some Miami coke? That would make for a great trip!

Comment

Is there Tent camping nearby?

Comment

Radar......calling radar......you in on this again radar? I expected you to post up already on here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post

Not gonna work. We are gonna need the moonshine too....

Comment

I wanna come to this so bad I cant stand it. I have the kids when my wife is working ( flight attendant ) and I never know when she will be here so I will be free....have a decent boat now, and gathering parts to complete the install of a pretty serious piece of sonar eqpt....all I need now is a chance to get away

Comment

My younger brother hired Royce Simmons for a trip there few years ago. We did awesome! Couple spots right beside the facility we be stay-n at. I can catch a whole bunch of these white crappie at!Click image for larger version

Name:	20180225_133535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24605024

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-16-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                Is there Tent camping nearby?

They say on the web sight they got tent camping places. Might do that my self.

Comment

Working...
                                X