For real A&M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Not really. I never went to one but the guys aren’t getting naked. They just wear dresses and make up. I’m not for it at all, nor am I that much in need of being around women to go to a drag show. I just don’t have an issue with it, if some dudes wanna dress up and look like ladies, not my problem. I just won’t partake in said festivities. It’s more so about individual liberties. If guys want to marry guys and they aren’t hurting me, I could care less. So if a business owner decided to have a drag show because he knows ladies love them, no problem. If it makes money then it works. Gotta find some way to get people out to the bar on Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You like them kinda. Don't you?

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
      Several years ago, a co-workers daughter was pretty upset after attending fish camp. Apparently , the whole liberal indoctrination starts there. I talked to my niece who confirmed that the whole diversity agenda is pushed even before they start their first class. Things has sure changed since I was there.

Class of '87
      All of you can thank President Michael Young for the increased diversity. That's why he was brought in. Thankfully, hes on a year to year contract now.

Comment

Would you expect anything different from a school with male cheer... err “yell” leaders?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

[emoji38]

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

[emoji38]

That’s usually how this conversation goes. I knew better than to comment on this thread [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are in your 50s or 60s, it's all your fault. [emoji13] yall are the generation that raised these millennials that vote democratic and are weird!

Dont blame us normal conservative straight ags!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X