2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
    I just ordered one and had it done in midnight bronze. wanted something different then black
    What color stock are you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark116 View Post
      I would like to get one of the Ranger stocks in a SA if you have any left.
      Call the shop. I ordered one for a deal! Should be here tomorrow. They are interred for the Hawkins bottom metal though. Kind of have to buy that too if you don’t already have one.

Comment

I need some ideas on scopes and mounts for a 7-08 and a 300wm. I’d like to keep them under 1k each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
          I need some ideas on scopes and mounts for a 7-08 and a 300wm. I’d like to keep them under 1k each.
          After much research, I went with the Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44. I found a place that had the duplex, windplex, firedot new for ~$700. Went with the Firedot

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
            After much research, I went with the Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44. I found a place that had the duplex, windplex, firedot new for ~$700. Went with the Firedot

What place? If you don’t me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
              What place? If you don’t me asking.
              lockedloaded.com

You have to click "email price"

I think the duplex version is $663, Firedot $701 and Windplex $715 if I remember correctly. Shipping was $15.

Comment

I went with the VX5 HD 3-15x44 Firedot. I’m sure buying a new scope will cause my rifle to be finished sooner and have both hit my cc at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                  lockedloaded.com

You have to click "email price"

I think the duplex version is $663, Firedot $701 and Windplex $715 if I remember correctly. Shipping was $15.

Thanks for the information. Just placed an order for Leupold VX-3i LRP 6.5-20x50mm Impact-29 MOA Reticle. Price was $679 plus $14.99 shipping and no tax

Comment

Nice! I kept eyeing the Impact-29 Reticle... let me know what you think about it.
                    Speaking of scopes, I think I accidentally ordered 2 "DNZ 1-Pc Base & Ring Combo 700 Long Action 30mm Medium Black Matte Finish UPC: 879956001238"

If any of you ordered a LA APR and need one shoot me a PM.

Comment

First batch of customer supplied actions prepped and ready to hit the lathe on Tuesday morning!

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for the update! How many stocks are left? I’m still hunting for a short mag to build a 6.5 PRC from

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          First batch of customer supplied actions prepped and ready to hit the lathe on Tuesday morning!

I’m a slacker. My action will be in the mail next week. Just got my new action wrench to break in

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                            I’m a slacker. My action will be in the mail next week. Just got my new action wrench to break in

Sierracharlie out…
                            If it's a factory original barrel and an inside the action wrench, PLEASE just send it in as is. If its an outside wrench, beat the hell out of it with a smile on your face

Comment

If it's a factory original barrel and an inside the action wrench, PLEASE just send it in as is. If its an outside wrench, beat the hell out of it with a smile on your face

Got it. Just out of curiosity why? Because of how hard the factory barrels can be to get off?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Dang it. Resolution isn’t good enough to zoom in and see if my name is on one of those boxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X