No announcement yet.

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be good for Danny. I think he has been humbled ever since leaving Redbull in the first place. My opinion is, RB made him great once, RB can do it again.

He's definitely a great driver, but he needs a team that understands and can work with him. He never got that at Renault or McLaren. There are very few drivers as special as Michael Schumacher who can go from MFG to MFG and be successful.

Is it 2023 yet?

Comment

Binotto is out at Ferrari. I am sort of glad that it happened because they really screwed up some races but it sure did provide me some entertainment. Every race I was on the edge of my seat wondering how they would shoot themselves in the foot this time.

I really think they had the best car at the beginning of the year but they just couldnt get out of their own way. Based on the last testing session it looks like they will have a good car next year.

Comment

big Carlos fan. Hope Ferrari can get it together enough to keep these guys in the running

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
          Binotto is out at Ferrari. I am sort of glad that it happened because they really screwed up some races but it sure did provide me some entertainment. Every race I was on the edge of my seat wondering how they would shoot themselves in the foot this time.

I really think they had the best car at the beginning of the year but they just couldnt get out of their own way. Based on the last testing session it looks like they will have a good car next year.
          Not surprised that Binotto resigned, it was just off kilter for two years. I am glad to see Hulkenberg got a seat at Hass. He and Magnussen should be interesting in 2023. Riccardo back to Redbull is going to be interesting to watch from afar................Checo has alot of cash behind him so I am not sure where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
            big Carlos fan. Hope Ferrari can get it together enough to keep these guys in the running
            Same here. I personally believe he is better than Charles, but that the focus has been on Charles at Ferrari which is part of why there has been less than optimal results.

Comment

Working...
            X