Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one can screw your stuff up like a brother-in-law…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hear a lot of brother in law stories in an archery shop. I’m sure a high percentage are made up. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      This is why I don’t borrow stuff. I’m deathly afraid of being ‘that guy’ that eff’s up another man’s stuff. No thanks.
      Yep, because I will feel terrible and end up fixing it better than it was originally. Gets expensive

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
        This is exactly something my BIL would do
        It would be a race between my FIL and BIL who could fork it up first!

Comment

On his defense he is a city boy . It only took him about 125 miles before he unplugged it .

Comment

my BIL backed my truck into a tree at lease,tore up rear bumper. figures

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
              BIL,sons, friends, friends of my sons have tore up a lot of stuff of mine over the years.
              Ugh, my youngest son has been using one of my trailers to haul firewood. One of the lights is busted and half the wiring is dragging underneath!

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              This is why I don’t borrow stuff. I’m deathly afraid of being ‘that guy’ that eff’s up another man’s stuff. No thanks.
              Always been my policy.

Comment

This sums it up!
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGrC0KicSo"]Corb Lund - Hard On Equipment (Tool for the Job) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  You hear a lot of brother in law stories in an archery shop. I’m sure a high percentage are made up. Lol!
                  Probably not.

Comment

Be it a hard azz or not but I don’t borrow and don’t loan stuff out. I will help and use my stuff for others but I will not be far.

Comment

Just wait until you have son-in-laws!

Comment

Replace the axle and do away with the brakes

Comment

Thats spilled milk compared to my BIL! I got pics too

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Just wait until you have son-in-laws!
                            Ha! Word! One is like wreck-it Ralph and the other forgets to bring zhit back!lol
                            My huntin' bud will ask to borrow something and I'll just say, whatya need done? Cheaper and takes less time if I do it myself. He could tear up an anvil with a glass hammer!

Comment

Oh yeah- your future SIL can! Mark beat me to it lol!!

Comment

Good news is if he was able to pull it with brakes engaged but no tires skidding the brakes needed replacing any way!

Comment

Working...
                                X