X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
      Long bed all day and all night and twice on Sunday. In fact, I have two trucks with long beds. Don’t think I’ll ever have truck with a short bed, unless it’s my wife’s.
      This, and 4x4 too please. Short bed with tool box = worthless

Comment

Originally posted by spotsanddots View Post
        When yall are talkin long beds are you talkin 8ft beds, or like 6.5ft beds?
        8 ft beds. 6.5 is a short bed, or was a short bed before all the companies made them even smaller to make more cab space.

Comment

it is a funny thread I own both LWB and a 6.5 but the 6.5 is a Mega cab I think its about what you need I have goose neck and run the 32 bumper pull RV .

needs vs areas you live in . a Mega cab only comes with a 6.5 box but you can buy a kit to put a 8 foot on it ..

here you go 8 foot box and 6 doors now that has to be the most practical right park that where ?? ha ha

We produce the highest quality long bed and six door conversions. Trust us to build your mega cab long bed or six door truck

Comment

IMO, an 8' bed is the only way to go if you have a tool box and haul stuff. This is the main reason I buy F350s instead of F250s, it's hard to find a LWB F250.

Comment

Got a crew cab F150 with a 6.5’ bed and love it. The extra room comes in very handy and parking it ain’t a problem. If you can park the 5.5’ bed F-150 in a spot then you can park the 6.5’ bed F150 in that same spot just as easy.

Comment

Asat

Comment

I've always had a short one and wished it was longer. Pickup bed that is.
                  Last edited by Hoggslayer; 11-19-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I decided to get the long(er) bed Tundra "Double Cab". I'm ok with my decision and there's plenty of room for people to sit in the back, but I often wonder if I should've gotten the CrewMax short bed for more room in the back for my son in his car seat and wife sitting next to him...

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                      Short beds are for concrete cowboys HEB grocery getters

Coming from someone who hunts with a 6.5 Creedmore.

Comment

Long bed. If you get a short bed for maneuvering, you might as well just get a Prius.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Coming from someone who hunts with a 6.5 Creedmore.
                          6.5x284 Norma

Comment

Short bed here. I have a garage, and that's where I park my vehicles.... I know its a hugely weird thing to do Crew cab is an absolute, meaning I needed a short bed to fit it in the garage. I can get a few totes, 200# of corn, and a 500 sized ATV all in the bed for a trip. I just don't need more space than that anyway.

Comment

Long bed with a Big Tex haul bed instead of the normal bed. Can stick on some 2x4 rails on the sides if I have to. Super handy to be able to fit a sheet of plywood either direction on it and have tons of room left or to haul 2 round bales of hay on it.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                                Lots of LWB fella's all worried about the man card for the SWB recommendations. Lets see these LWB work trucks in action. I am guessing 90 % are highway queens. I feel chances are pretty good that I have more miles backing up/parking a CCLWB than most of the Machimos talking trash. I still have my Dodge 3500 CCLWB , lets up the ante by adding a 40'GN trailer into the mix for parking/backing up. Surely your CCLWB has a GN Hitch? Ha...time for some fun
                                Humble brag

Comment

Working...
                                X