Texas Ranger Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Ranger Baseball

Does anyone know what channel carries the ranger ball games? I have dishnetwork and I cant find the games

Dish does not carry the Ranger games. They are in a 2 year dispute with FSSW (now Bally Sports)...

I think you have to have ATT /Direct TV to get any games. It's pretty much like the Astros Comcast days right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Dish does not carry the Ranger games. They are in a 2 year dispute with FSSW (now Bally Sports)...
      Thanks, looks like I will be switching to another network provider

Comment

A buddy of mine was able to just get a sports package from direct TV to allow him to be able to watch stars Mavs rangers etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't switch anything for this team. Might as well go watch AAA baseball somewhere. This entire wknd was tough to watch.

Comment

No more MLB for us. Spineless cowards!

Comment

Originally posted by clayree View Post
              No more MLB for us. Spineless cowards!

Thanks for checking in, I’m not sure we could have gotten by without your input.

Comment

I think you have to have ATT /Direct TV to get any games. It's pretty much like the Astros Comcast days right now.
                Thanks for the heads up, was not aware. Have been thinking about switching back to dish. Ain’t happening now!

Comment

Spectrum shows all the games

Comment

I have MLB.Tv and use a VPN to get around the blackout restrictions

Comment

x2 on Spectrum in D/FW

Just my two cents, since this is a message board... I have been surprised how much less interested in the season I have been since opening day... I believe it is probably because the Rangers really don't have a competitive team... feels like they are not playing to win much of anything this year... and also that unfortunately, the political messaging has come back in with a bang to MLB... I love sports for the entertainment and distraction from the heavy content of life... I just want it to be a neutral ground for all of us Texans to enjoy together.

Comment

Went the cord cutter route almost 2 years ago now. Seeing all these hassles and bickering billionaires go back and forth is a good reminder of why I made the switch. Some good internet is all I'm paying a premium for these days.

Comment

I have Dish at my home and lease. If I change I won’t have college football out west during season. That’s big for our camp at times. I don’t really miss the MLB honestly. I still have Longhorn baseball to get my baseball fix and a lot more time at home to get stuff done

Comment

I have Dish at my home and lease. If I change I won’t have college football out west during season. That’s big for our camp at times. I don’t really miss the MLB honestly. I still have Longhorn baseball to get my baseball fix and a lot more time at home to get stuff done
                            You're roughing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                              I wouldn't switch anything for this team. Might as well go watch AAA baseball somewhere. This entire wknd was tough to watch.
                              You're right about this weekend! We went to the game yesterday and I went in open minded. After watching them play, I think it's gonna be a long long season!

Comment

Working...
                              X