X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a little ZOM

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Projection on VIAC? Still gonna bleed a little?

Do you guys out any stock in stockinvest.us?
      If it doesn't find support here, it can move back down to $35.44 then $29.60. I will look at picking up some in the sub $30 range but it doesn't really interest me as a swing here because it hasn't finished consolidating. It needs a few positive days with volume to be interesting again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
        I’m on the sidelines with OTC, I hold one long right now. However, CRYPTO is on fire right now...almost doubled my investment in a week.
        It's only going to get more interesting with the Gensler confirmation next week.
        Most believe that BTC/ETH ETFs will be allowed under a Gensler-led SEC, which will open a whole new floodgate of investors.

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
          Just bought a little ZOM
          I thought ZOM was predicted to pop end of March? What happened? I'm still holding and am at break even right now. Not sure if I should bail or wait a little longer?

Comment

Got two to watch tomorrow, both are connected somehow. Both went good today, I got some DRNK at the closing bell today.

DRNK
            SNNC

Comment

ILUS is still my fav. Its the only one Im holding right now.

Comment

I missed out on RGBP, could of got in at 0.0055 and didn't, had to run out and do a bunch of crap so wasn't going to be able to watch it. that being said I would of never made it to 800% anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  I missed out on RGBP, could of got in at 0.0055 and didn't, had to run out and do a bunch of crap so wasn't going to be able to watch it. that being said I would of never made it to 800% anyway.
                  Any idea what caused the run?

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                    Any idea what caused the run?
                    $RGBP Some pretty massive news came out after hours yesterday. Regen Biopharma with a new license agreement with $ONPH trading presently at $28.00, on Feb 25th, it peaked at $43.80 . Once these dots are connected and shared...

Oncology Pharma Signs License Agreement for mRNA Intellectual Property As It Reveals Strategic Plans for Treating Pancreatic Cancer - read this article along with other careers information, tips and advice on BioSpace

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      $RGBP Some pretty massive news came out after hours yesterday. Regen Biopharma with a new license agreement with $ONPH trading presently at $28.00, on Feb 25th, it peaked at $43.80 . Once these dots are connected and shared...

https://www.biospace.com/article/rel...reatic-cancer/
                      thanks

Comment

Penny stocks anyone

RGBP is getting pumped big time on Reddit. Might be another nice run today. Wish I got in earlier on Friday...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                          RGBP is getting pumped big time on Reddit. Might be another nice run today. Wish I got in earlier on Friday...
                          Might be right, looks like it may open up.

Comment

I’m in for 150K at .027, happy right now.

Comment

boy, ZOM having some struggles

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                boy, ZOM having some struggles
                                Hope you dumped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X