Best headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    But I recently got a pair of Axil G2’s and they are freaking awesome. Bluetooth with microphone and noice reducing. They are approved for shooting, that’s actually how they are marketed. I ran over my pair last week with my wife’s expedition and they still work

https://buyaxil.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw3...MaAlVJEALw_wcB
    Would these be good for working out with a lot of movement? I'm in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
      Would these be good for working out with a lot of movement? I'm in the market.
      Yes. They have an over the ear hook that keeps them solidly in place and there a cinch to tighten the loose cord connecting the 2, but I’m fairly small and never use it and it really doesn’t get in my way.

Comment

oh man, I need some of those Axils

Comment

Just FYI, they make bone induction blue tooth "speaker" headphones as well. They sit right in front of your ear. I use these while cycling or anytime I need to hear whats going on around me but its like having back ground music to the world. I forget I have them on when wearing them.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            Well I looked at the Axil website, and they had a deal going on. I got 2 for the price of 1, so I figured what the heck... If I don't like them I'll sell them to you guys! lol
            I don’t think you be disappointed, I certainly wasn’t. I got the same offer and expensed half of it since I use them to make sales calls. I guess if the can me, I’ll send in the pair I ran over!

Comment

What I'm currently using...

Earbuds: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Outstanding battery life & sound. Cheap, but no noise cancelling. I use them for my long runs and have had zero issues with them staying in my ear while running even super sweaty in the summer

Over-ear w/ noise cancelling for work & travel:

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                Just FYI, they make bone induction blue tooth "speaker" headphones as well. They sit right in front of your ear. I use these while cycling or anytime I need to hear whats going on around me but its like having back ground music to the world. I forget I have them on when wearing them.
                Axil GS have sound amplification. I love it for air travel. I swap the foam inserts that block more sound and block out the airplane jet roar, connect to my tablet and enjoy a movie. Then when I hit my layover location, I kick the sound amplification on so I can hear announcements and such.

Comment

On the Axils, can you carry on a conversation with your iPhone with noise cancelling or are they just used to play canned music from your phone?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Mpow flames are inexpensive and will do what you need

That is what I use to mow, cut firewood or anything else where I want to listen to something while I work
                    While I dont have these, I do have a set of MPow headset and I am really impressed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      While I dont have these, I do have a set of MPow headset and I am really impressed with them.

Same here. Use them for travel as well
                      as work around the house

Comment

I use the wired Bose noise-canceling headphones and they have done well for several years. They especially shine on an airplane.

Comment

I very seldom use headphones and don't own earbuds, but I am interested in the Axil brand because of the sound enhancement. I am starting to get a little hard of hearing and see what hearing aids would cost. I know they aren't a replacement for hearing aids but just need a little help every now and then to hear a little better, especially at home watching tv. For those that own them, how are they at this.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                            Well I looked at the Axil website, and they had a deal going on. I got 2 for the price of 1, so I figured what the heck... If I don't like them I'll sell them to you guys! lol
                            Ive been looking at them but dont see that deal??

disregard they seem to have two places to buy

Comment

Shure SE215-CL-BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones with Bluetooth Enabled Communication Cable https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074QJQ3W7...ETFHTYQN1SB4VG

These aren’t noise cancelling but noise isolating. Knocks the outside decibels down. They aren’t bad on planes and I use mine mowing. They sound good and I can promise you shure knows what they are doing.

Comment

Beats by Dr Dre sound the best, but Airpods are nice too and very durable and not as expensive as the Beats

Comment

Working...
                                X