No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really looking forward to to see who shows up today between Texas and K-State. Texas will be without 3 of their 4 infield starters because of last nights ejection.

2:30 first pitch.

Comment

The instant replay does kill the flow of the game. My kids conference is not instant replay but we did play at a few SEC parks and non conference games and I hated it.

Comment

We are playing extra innings in Lubbock.

Comment

Tech walks it off with a bomb. This TCU team is the real deal. Great baseball today.

Comment

Kids went undefeated today, just checked scores to see the “short handed” horns absolutely dominated 15-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tech completes the series win with TCU with a run rule. TCU is the real deal though. I would not be surprised to see them in Omaha this year. They can hit, run and pitch. Great series win. Wreck Em!

Comment

Tech won in 7 today, run ruling TCU 17-7. Jace Jung is the real deal! Went 4-5 with 3HR’s, 2 of them in a 9 run 6th inning.

Now Tech needs to prove they can play like this away from The Law

Comment

Horns swept KU yesterday. Games weren't close. #4 and #5 in the polls I saw.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wasn’t sure how the weekend would go after losing 3 out of 4 starting infielders for the 1st two games, so very happy with the sweep.

Ivan Melendez has hit 7 bombs in his last 6 games. They have been moon shots too. The NCAA record is 8 consecutive games with a home run.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I wasn’t sure how the weekend would go after losing 3 out of 4 starting infielders for the 1st two games, so very happy with the sweep.

Ivan Melendez has hit 7 bombs in his last 6 games. They have been moon shots too. The NCAA record is 8 consecutive games with a home run.

Kid is strong! Heck of a sweep considering, but Texas is deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Big 12 standings.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogs take the series from the baby blues at Oxford as well as reclaiming the unanimous #1. We’ll see how long it lasts.

Comment

La Tech pulled the brooms out on Rice today

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Hispanic Titanic bringing the pain this weekend! Nice sweep of the purple krytponite
                              Last edited by Smart; 04-11-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                I assume the Texas players had a dirtier mouth than KSU as they only lost one player.

KSU pitcher and catcher should have been tossed too.
                                [emoji2357]
                                Just watching on tv and there is no way their catcher should have stayed in the game. I don't know what the umps were watching but that was pretty bad keeping him in the game. I can understand Williams getting tossed but Faltine did nothing compared to the catcher (who pushed Williams first). Must have been a rooster sucker or 2 thrown around for the ejections (Bull Durham reference). Oh well, all's well that ends well and I have been wanting Faltine to get a day off.

Comment

Working...
                                X