No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a college baseball package on xfinity or a certain channel to watch. I see a few games but would like to see more. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
      Just wanted to reach back out to you guys, and say I appreciate all the support over the years that y’all have given me.. I’m not sure what’s in store for the future quite yet, but I can tell you that I don’t feel like I’m done with baseball. Feel like I can still play at a high level, whether that’s pro or going back to play at Texas, I’m not sure yet. I’m having surgery this week and the road to return starts from there, one day at a time.

AT
      If the fire is still there, keep chasing your dream while you can. Prayers for successful surgery and quick recovery.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
        Good to get the series win. Bullpen is going to have to be more consistent and Tadlock is going to have to be willing to pull the trigger on getting some of those guys out of the game quicker when they just don’t have it.

OSU is good......as they typically are. Great series win.
        Yes someone is going to have to step up in that bullpen and be the ice cold closer. This blowing multi run leads in the 9th is fun once or twice but not every outing. Maybe that is Micah Dallas’ role or the kid that closed out yesterday’s game. No need for any pitcher to feel he has to pitch to strike out, the fielding has been too notch. Just throw strikes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Yes someone is going to have to step up in that bullpen and be the ice cold closer. This blowing multi run leads in the 9th is fun once or twice but not every outing. Maybe that is Micah Dallas’ role or the kid that closed out yesterday’s game. No need for any pitcher to feel he has to pitch to strike out, the fielding has been too notch. Just throw strikes!!!!

I agree completely on Dallas. Unfortunately we have had some disappointments out of the pen so far this year. The fact that Sublette has been so mediocre is tough to stomach. In all fairness to him, he’s not the only one. Luckily our starting pitchers have been pretty stout.

Monteverde is a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
            I agree completely on Dallas. Unfortunately we have had some disappointments out of the pen so far this year. The fact that Sublette has been so mediocre is tough to stomach. In all fairness to him, he’s not the only one. Luckily our starting pitchers have been pretty stout.

Monteverde is a beast.
            Yep- I commented to Keith this morning that our pitching has slipped since Coach Hayward stepped back from the Pitchers Coach role. Sublette and Queen have both laid a few eggs this year

Agreed on Monteverde

Comment

Tech starts the weekend with a 16-6 drumming of the South Florida Bulls. Tech is 17-4 for the year. They are 16-1 in the last 17. Guns up!

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                Tech starts the weekend with a 16-6 drumming of the South Florida Bulls. Tech is 17-4 for the year. They are 16-1 in the last 17. Guns up!

Was wondering how we finished up. I was watching but got bored after we put up 5 or 6 in the 7th. [emoji23]

Comment

Nice win by the Aggies today.

Horns and sooners are in extra innings.

Comment

Texas allowed OU to tie it up my throwing away a pick off advancing the runner to 3rd and then a pass ball to score. [emoji35]

Comment

Texas winner.

Comment

Helluva gapper to walk it off!

Comment

Heading to Austin in a bit. **** COVID ticket prices are crazy. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            Texas allowed OU to tie it up my throwing away a pick off advancing the runner to 3rd and then a pass ball to score. [emoji35]

Whoever was in right had to have been asleep on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Whoever was in right had to have been asleep on that.

Same young man that had the game winning hit last night.

Comment

Good for him, then. It goes that way some times.

Comment

Working...
                                X