Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

I sure don't want to pile on, but I asked my mechanic about the ram 2500 gas and he said, "I don't care what the specs are - do not buy a dodge."

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Glad to see you over here that other thread is wearing me out
        Which one? There are a few. Ugh.

Comment

duramax 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
            I am starting a search for a new 2500 crew cab truck, but cannot make my mind on which one.
            What says the Green Screen:
            Silverado/Sierra 2500HD with Duramax Diesel
            -OR-
            Ram with a 6.6L Cummings Diesel

Either will have a Crew Cab and 4x4. Interior options are still a little open, but bluetooth capable is a must...

And GO...
            Im 100% sure this thread wont help you a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
              Im 100% sure this thread wont help you a bit
              I am beginning to think you are Correct. I stepped out there and asked for it and now I am getting it... Almost as bad as asking which Bow is the best on the market...

Comment

I am beginning to think you are Correct. I stepped out there and asked for it and now I am getting it... Almost as bad as asking which Bow is the best on the market...

Hahahahaha antler restrictions high fence and which protein is best [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I switched from a 3/4 ton dodge to a chevy. I drove lots dodges and chevy's while deciding took me about 5 months to decide. IMO the dodge is a cheaper truck for a reason it is not as solid feeling to me. 3 of the brand new dodges I drove had rattles and squeaks already.

Comment

Except a bow won’t leave you stranded on a lease road, or almost kill you when the brakes give out at 80 MPH. A Dodge will. The last scenario was when I called the boss and told him to send a truck for his POS and that he won’t put me behind the wheel of another. 2 differentials, 1 transmission, and one brake system. The last one almost killed me when I narrowly missed getting T boned due to brake failure.

I’ve put 8x the mileage on GM, and have yet to get stranded. Or killed

Comment

Having been in all the big 3 while I was shopping (2015), I don't think one is any worse than the other. All of them have cheap plastic interiors. All of them ride like 3/4 tons. All of them are known for their own "major" problems. I wanted a base truck. I felt that for the same money, the ram gave me more of the utilitarian features I wanted so I bought it. It's been a good truck. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. All of them are prone to issues. All of them are made as cheap as possible to boost profits. Ignore all of the overly dramatic BS, decide which one YOU like best and go from there.
                      Last edited by jdg13; 09-26-2018, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I have a 2016 Cummings and 2016 durmax.

Chevy has had zero issues

Dodge, transmission replaced twice with only 25k none towing miles

Each time the dodge dealer had that truck for almost a month.

Comment

Can’t go wrong with either. If I had to pick between those 2 it would be the Chevy, but I would pick the Ford over both.

Comment

DURAMAX, Had a dodge cummins one time and one time only. Mine had interior issues, ac went out, rode like a wagon, will never own another one again . Duramax or ford for me. I have a low mileage LBZ and have no regrets at all. Good luck with your new ride.

Comment

worst part about the GMs these days is the location of the ****ed DEF tank. looks horrible.

Comment

You could just go with a truck from a company that HAS NOT been bailed out by the government. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X