Brett’s Biltong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brett’s Biltong

Anyone in or around the Boerne - Pipe Creek area that likes Biltong, I found a spot, in Pipe Creek, Bretts Biltong, on Hwy 16. Man it is good, supposedly he is from South Africa. I’ve tried making mine out of venison and has turned out alright, but not as good as his.

Anyways, a good place for a snack.

Does he ship? I’d like to give it a try

Comment

I don’t see how he stays in business, you must be his only customer. His stuff is good but their is no customer base.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Does he ship? I’d like to give it a try
        No idea Kirby, he may have a website. When i went in it was late Saturday afternoon and only one lady working, didn’t think to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          I don’t see how he stays in business, you must be his only customer. His stuff is good but their is no customer base.
          Don’t know Voodoo, it was a small operation. I wondered myself how he stays open. Maybe he sells a ton of it ??

Comment

I just sent a FB message to place an order.

Comment

He's had that store front for about 2 years now there in Pipe Creek. Might be a little longer than that. Used to drive by twice a week but never stopped. Like said above I don't know how he stays in business but he must sell a decent amount as he hasn't closed his doors like every other business in the area that isn't rv's, equipment, or feed.

Comment

Working...
              X