Who’s at that age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s at that age?

Where you don’t have to set the alarm clock to wake up??!!

I have the internal alarm clock, normally wake up around 4:45-5:15, up and ready to go, sucks it happens the same way on the weekends. I’m about to turn 42, 5am seems to be my time to wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m 46 and mine started about 3 -4 years ago. Haven’t set an alarm since then unless I have to get up before 6am. Usually awake by 5:30 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most the time no clock for me. Just happens. Even if I have to get up earlier than usual. But on those days, I set a clock but generally wake up before it goes off.

Comment

I’m 46 been a shift worker 25 years. The alarm might wake me up once every 3 or 4 months if that often. I can normally sleep into till about 6 on my days off .

Comment

I’m 35 but 15 years of getting up at 5 am has me hard wired. I can’t sleep past 6, regardless of the circumstances.

Comment

I hate it. Wide awake somewhere between 4:30-6:00 every single morning. Actually, I don't hate it because I feel like I should be up before the sun; but I do wish I could sleep in sometimes.

Comment

I can't seem to sleep much later than 615 even on the weekends.

Comment

I’m 40 and set my alarm to get 7 to 8hrs.

Went to bed at 10:30 last night and woke up to my alarm at 6:10. If I wouldn’t have set my alarm I would have slept until 8 something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

44 and my wife wakes me up around 7, if she didn’t I would sleep till 9, usually asleep by midnight

Comment

I wake up every morning between 4:00 and 5:00, go take a leak and back in bed until 7:30 - 8:00. That is what you do when you are 75.

Comment

I wake at 545-6 every am, whether I want to or not.
                      Started in my mid 30s. Before that I used an alarm.
                      I think the oil field scared me into waking early. I was always so plowed drunk that I was afraid I'd miss my hitch, lol!

Comment

I have been on auto awake probably about the last 40/45 year. I can dang near set my watch to 4:15 every morning. Just saying………..cC

Comment

Sleeping till five is sleeping in to me. Suxx. Been doing this for decades now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
                            I wake up every morning between 4:00 and 5:00, go take a leak and back in bed until 7:30 - 8:00. That is what you do when you are 75.
                            Yep all these young wiper snappers wait until you hit 55 plus. It gets worse as you get older. If I can sleep to 7 am I fell like I slept in. Most mornings up at 5 to 5:30 every morning. It is hard for me to go back to sleep as I get older

Comment

I'm 64 and haven't set an alarm in 40 yrs. Yep, same thing on weekends.

Comment

Working...
                              X