No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Aston Martin cars brakes caught on fire..[emoji91]..in the wet!!! Lance Strolls brake sheathing totally destroyed. Not a good glitch 25 minutes b4 lights out.[emoji856]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That wreck is on Russell. He over compensated and smacked Bottas.......hard!!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Comment

That was a bad one

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Woohoo!!! [emoji907][emoji964][emoji907] 2022 F1 just announced second race in the USA [emoji631].........MIAMI!!!! Austin, Montreal and Miami sounds like a great triple weekend of racing.[emoji854]. Guess I will check out the track next month when I am down there.

Interesting, I heard Austin might be going away

Comment

What a race!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
            Those guys are FEARLESS.
            Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            Interesting, I heard Austin might be going away
            Nooooooo!!!! [emoji33] Don't even float that thought.[emoji24] I had not heard or read anything on that as the attendance numbers have been off the charts.

Comment

With Miami I bet there will not be an Austin F1 race anymore, could be why F1 permitted Nascar to race there this year. Greg Abbott doesn't want the state to subsidize Liberty media anymore and he shouldn't. The sanctioning fee for F1 is insane compared to other major racing series like Nascar or Indycar, but you can see why they are a true world tour, crazy expenses.

Comment

It was a great race & I liked the track...just finished the Moto GP of portugal & worth a watch. Two podium spots laid them down with less than 6 to go. Not sure how those tires stick at those speeds.

Comment

Was at the lease this wknd so had to record the race and watch it last night.
                  RAIN! Love it- shakes up the strategies. Not my favorite track due to it being so hard to pass. Max was class all race. Great recovery by Hamilton- going to be a great championship race this year.
                  Botas should have b%#%@-slapped pretty boy Russell when he got in his face after hitting the grass.
                  Gasley's team made a bad call with the wet tires that cost him spots. Ferrari looked better.

Comment

Definitely a great race! Max did an awesome job, and definitely deserved the win. Hamilton did a great job climbing back to 2nd place after his spin. Him reversing out of the gravel was great!!

On the restart, when Norris passed LeClerc, I was cheering loud enough to wake everyone!

Bottas & Russell — I feel it was Russell’s fault. He took the wet line to pass Bottas, and over reacted when Bottas moved slightly to the right. When I initially saw Russell go up to Bottas after the accident, I thought he gave him a pat on his shoulder. When they replayed it, the commentators said he slapped his helmet. Very poor sportsmanship in my opinion.

I have heard the same thing regarding Abbott and Liberty Media. I’ll enjoy it as long as it is in Austin, though. And hope that it continues in Austin for many more years. They spent a LOT of money to build that track for the sole purpose of bringing Formula 1 back to the US.

Comment

Max nailed the start and snatched that win from Hamilton.
                      That race was great.

Comment

Absent a favorable red flag which gave Hamilton a lap back and repair time, he would not have been back in the hunt for a podium.

Mercedes luck never ends....

IMO hardly fair to the other teams and drives. I guess it all equals out but as an Anti-Mercedes fan....chaps me.....

Comment

[QUOTE=wellingtontx;15577502]

Mercedes luck never ends.... QUOTE]

That is the truth! Hamilton blows a tire, he happens to be coming to the pit lane. They have an issue, and there is a full safety car yellow somewhere immediately …. it seems like they have a rabbit's foot stuck somewhere.

Comment

[quote=Charrison;15577590]
                            Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post

Mercedes luck never ends.... QUOTE]

That is the truth! Hamilton blows a tire, he happens to be coming to the pit lane. They have an issue, and there is a full safety car yellow somewhere immediately …. it seems like they have a rabbit's foot stuck somewhere.

Conspiracy I tell you. FIA conspiracy.

Comment

[quote=wellingtontx;15578014]
                              Originally posted by Charrison View Post

Conspiracy I tell you. FIA conspiracy.
                              Lmaoooo,..........[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Sorry guys. Late to the game here. I'm busy on weekends and can only watch the race 2 days after, due to copyright restrictions on the F1 TV app. Finally watched the race yesterday. I'm really happy with how Ferrari ran throughout the race. Carlos Sainz I feel is getting more and more comfortable with the Scuderia Ferrari. I'm thinking Ferrari will have a MUCH better season this year and feel it's going to be an out and out battle with McLaren. I cannot believe (I can but I'm reluctant to admit it) how well Lewis Hamilton did coming from behind with all the bad luck. That yellow flag after his issue saved him! Dang the luck! It's going to be an amazing season between Red Bull and Mercedes this year again. Go Max!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X