X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      Buy the beer and I'll build them for ya sir. They come in handy for stuff you just can't throw away but will never use

Might have to take you up on that. Thanks for the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Started on the shi**er this past weekend. Car lift should be in by Thursday
        Attached Files

Comment

Coming along nice Mitch. Aren't you glad you waited until it got good and warm to put in that crapper? 😅😅

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Been a minute since I updated. Meeting a guy today to discuss finishing touches on dirt work, crush concrete and extending the drive into the building. Put the house on the market Friday and sold it Saturday. Hot wired the "yard" and fenced around the well to keep the cows out. Came across a deal on a 9k Rotary Lift, so will be installing it here shortly.
            I am thinking of putting a lift in my new shop. Did you have to do any concrete prep for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              I am thinking of putting a lift in my new shop. Did you have to do any concrete prep for it?
              The installation manual for a Rotary 9k asymmetrical lift was a minimum thickness of 3 1/2". I knew my slab was over 4" minimum so we went with it. I do have buddy's that cut there's and reinforced the "footers" but I was assured I did not have to do that.

Comment

Finally Installed
                Attached Files

Comment

Mitch, I love that lift but please, please be careful brother. I'm concerned they didn't recommend deeper footers under those posts. You start jerking on that thing working on a heavy truck and you can have a bad day real quick.😕

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Mitch, I love that lift but please, please be careful brother. I'm concerned they didn't recommend deeper footers under those posts. You start jerking on that thing working on a heavy truck and you can have a bad day real quick.😕
                    Was concerned on the depth myself. The one reason I did not install it myself is I wanted someone that did it professionally for a living for safety reasons. I do have 2 other friends (1 uses his lift daily to restore cars for the last 20 years) that installed theirs the same with no issues. I hope to have the same luck as I am just a weekend warrior.

Comment

Working...
                    X