Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some second thoughts on the floors so went ahead and put new stuff down since I didn't have any furniture to contend with! Cabinets, fans, and fixtures are in place! Just one thing left to do!
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Looking good!!

Comment

Appreciate it fellas!

Comment

Looks great!
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
              Looks great!
              Thanks Gary

Comment

Wow!
                Great job Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Wow!
                  Great job Jay!
                  Thanks David Should have everything in by the end of the month! Definitely an upgrade from the insulated portable building!

Comment

Looking great Jay!

Comment

Glad this step is done. Looks great!

This will be a very memorable fall now that the family has a comfortable place to spend time.

Looking forward to seeing the in-ground pool, hot tub, and outdoor living space take shape next!!![emoji6]

Comment

Very Impressive sir, now if you have a little time could you please get your trail cams going where I can see a few hammer toads????????

Have a great one.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Frost View Post
                          Looking great Jay!
                          Thanks Ryan!

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                          Glad this step is done. Looks great!

This will be a very memorable fall now that the family has a comfortable place to spend time.

Looking forward to seeing the in-ground pool, hot tub, and outdoor living space take shape next!!![emoji6]
                          To continue with expansion I will need a "Go Fund Me" Account set up

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Very Impressive sir, now if you have a little time could you please get your trail cams going where I can see a few hammer toads????????

Have a great one.

Rwc
                          This year will mark the first year since the invention of trail cams that I will not have any idea on what the season will hold! After shoulder surgery, rehab and the constant obligation of work, I have not had time to get any cameras going and have not run any since January This season will be a roll of the dice

Comment

Sometimes a roll of the dice can be more exciting Jay ! TCs almost take the fun out of it. Plus, I think they lie, as do fish finders, lol.

I myself rely on TCs immensely! I'd hate to shoot that spike or forky knowing there's a 6 pt coming in regular !.

Looking good my friend !

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                              Thanks Ryan!

To continue with expansion I will need a "Go Fund Me" Account set up

This year will mark the first year since the invention of trail cams that I will not have any idea on what the season will hold! After shoulder surgery, rehab and the constant obligation of work, I have not had time to get any cameras going and have not run any since January This season will be a roll of the dice;)b
                              Come on Lucky 7......... Pulling for you and hope the dice roll good this sesaon.

Rwc

Comment

What an amazing place!! Congratulations on a job well done!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X