No announcement yet.

south tx rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finally got some rain in Willacy. We were probably a week away from our pond going dry.

Pics are close to 12 hours apart.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
      Hahahah.

See that rainless upside down V in far north east Zapata. That’s me. [emoji22]
      The cursed land

Comment

Culpeper ranch near Lincoln ranch in Webb county 9.5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Culpeper ranch near Lincoln ranch in Webb county 9.5 inches
          We're real close to here & rancher said we got 10". Pics from the cams show a lot of wet. Protein tube underwater & can only see the top of cottonseed baskets at 1 setup. Our ponds were drying up, only had 2 with water still in them a couple weeks back. Should be in good shape now.

Comment

Looking at the forecasts, north, central and west Texas may be in for some rain in the next few days.

Comment

Fal got several showers again today.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Highway 44 between Freer and Encinal was shut down. Supposably a couple of feet of water over the bridges.
                If water got that high, all the tanks in the he area should be full.
                I had also heard the Nueces was over the bridge on 624 yesterday.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess this is some sympathy rain the big guy is sending my way. [emoji23]. Gotta be a first to be getting the only rain in south Texas.

Comment

Thank you sir, my neighbor had 3.55" in his gauge and I'm happy. Not going to lie, I was pouting for a while when we were staying between the bands lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                      Looking at the forecasts, north, central and west Texas may be in for some rain in the next few days.
                      Hey yankee, start your own thread...we are only interested with the important part of the state.

Comment

Brother said we got .65".
                        He may have. I think I got .065".
                        ZERO runoff.

Comment

Man, I felt for y'all just north of it - thought that was going to be me for a while.

Comment

Nw of Victoria we had 12” of thunder and 0.1” of rain during the last event. Praying for a better outcome this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyM View Post
                              Nw of Victoria we had 12” of thunder and 0.1” of rain during the last event. Praying for a better outcome this coming week.

Same with us in Edna .

Comment

1.5" at my place in San Ygnacio.

Comment

Working...
                                X