Buc-cee's pulled pork sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expensive, could use pickle and onion, but never leaves me hungry and beats the heck out of most barbecue place you find.
    Definitely legit.

Carry on.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Buckees is a nice clean place but their food is severely overrated. I guess compared to most gas stations it’s ok but certainly nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Buckees is a nice clean place but their food is severely overrated. I guess compared to most gas stations it’s ok but certainly nothing special.
      It's a godsend if you have to take a dump.

Comment

Get the pulled pork sammich and their carolina reaper hotsauce. Good stuff..

Comment

Turkey jerky is great there.

Comment

Philly cheese steak taco is the bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t live close to one but I’ve had the sliced brisket sandwiches a couple times. Not bad at all.

Comment

Yup….I have eaten the sliced brisket and pulled pork sandwiches on the road. They are pretty **** good for what they are. Are they high quality “one brisket to tend to” backyard BBQ? No, but for a quick grab and eat, I’m a fan. Beats the hell out of a fast food burger or taco on the road that’s for dang sure.

Comment

Hard pass on kolaches. I’ve tried them a few times. All flavors and won’t do it again. Not horrible just not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a bad sammich paired with them kettle chips and a cherry limeaide

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Their chicken club is my go to now.

Comment

That’s why they have cheap ice and fountain drinks. Get you in the door

Comment

It’s pretty good. If you ask one of the people behind the counter they have little cups of pickles and onions.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                            That’s why they have cheap ice and fountain drinks. Get you in the door
                            Ice doubled at my local store here in Katy. 20lb bags are now $1.99. Use to be $.99. The nerve! Lol!

Comment

Chicken strip basket is good. And I miss the fish sandwich they had.

Comment

Working...
                              X