Is this vehicle totalled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far more than totaled.

My sons wreck was like 1/5th of that damage and they totaled it.

Comment

Depends on a lot of things. A good shop could make it as good as new for 6K.

Insurance will probably total it...

Comment

The A Pillar appears bent on the drivers side. Hard to tell. But if it is, then yes, it's totaled.

Comment

Yes without a doubt if an insurance company is evaluating

Comment

I nearly had a wreck last night due to a lady pulling out in front of me. Luckily I missed her. 2 trucks pulled off onto the shoulder to turn off highway onto a street. I stayed in my lane but she couldn't see me coming because other trucks blocked the view. Why do people think if they cant see if a car is coming, then they can just pull out onto the road because no one else is coming, right. Its crazy how people drive and it only keeps getting worse.

Comment

Doesn’t a rental car expense also contribute to the overall repair costs and thus, contribute to a vehicle being totaled or not?

I’m hearing that some body shops are backed up 3 months or more. 3 months of a rental car is gonna add up. Even at only $30 a day, that would be $900 a month, and $2,700 for 3 months.

Comment

Someone hit my daughter in a parking lot. Car has been paid for......Right front door paneling ripped off. Right front fender ripped off. Wheel and tire bent.....State Farm totaled it. Said that parts and labor in our current economy did not justify fixing it. I should have fought it or taken it to a body shop to pay out of pocket. Now I have a brand new $452 car payment.

Comment

Looks totaled to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X