New Superduty interest rate... and the best deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
    Agreed we saved $4500 just for having a Costco card when we bought my wife’s car through their buyers program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm I’ll have to check that out when we are ready for my wife a new vehicle.

Do you have the Costco credit card or just a membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Hmmmm I’ll have to check that out when we are ready for my wife a new vehicle.

Do you have the Costco credit card or just a membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just the membership card. I didn’t even know about the program.
      The dealer asked me if I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
        Just the membership card. I didn’t even know about the program.
        The dealer asked me if I had it.

If you have a Costco membership, just log into the costco site.

Comment

Thanks for yalls responses. I use a credit union already but there interest rates are none too impressive, I’ll be checking out some of the ones yallve thrown out.

Comment

I've been shopping really hard for the past month. I found a dealership that post their bottom price online and that price makes a great bargaining chip.

Holiday ford in whitesboro, tx

Bill fick, autonation, team ford (navasota) all quoted really good (and similar) quotes, but not as low as holiday. Team ford was definitely the most easy going (no cheesy salesmen) and if I were to buy a ford it would be from them.

You can save about 1200 by picking a truck on the lot and not having to locate one from another dealer.

I'd check out holiday ford website inventory and shoot for those prices. Pay attention to the dealer discount. That's the important part. Rebates will be the same at any dealer. But most dealers won't sell them for holiday prices.

That being said...I ordered a new body gmc 2500 yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and my best rates were low 4% for 72 months.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Solid advice on taking the crappy ford financing just for the incentive and then refi with a credit union. Go onto Ford’s website and create an account. They’ll eventually send you a hefty incentive that stacks. I ended up getting about 8k in incentives.

Comment

I was going to buy a new one this year also even though my 12' PSD only has 74k miles. Thinking about waiting for the 2020 model with the 7.3 gas and the 10 speed transmission.

Comment

Working...
                  X