Deal Alert - Camping world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert - Camping world

All firearms and ammunition is 25% off and all hunting accessories or 50% off. It looks like hunting accessories is pretty much just the isles directly in front of the gun counter. from what I saw. I checked duck hunting stuff (decoys and bags) and they were not on sale. I typically don’t support the store at full price but will buy quite a bit of stuff at half price. Got a Leupold 3-10x50 for 245$ which is usually a $450-475 scope.

Archery is 50% also. Buddy is picking up a crossbow at 50% apparently. People are buying them in 2's and 3's though so wont last long.

This was in the spring
    Last edited by 150class; 09-01-2021, 02:11 PM.

Did you happen to see if the ladderstands were on sale too? I'd send someone money if they are to get me one.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      All firearms and ammunition is 25% off and all hunting accessories or 50% off. It looks like hunting accessories is pretty much just the isles directly in front of the gun counter. from what I saw. I checked duck hunting stuff (decoys and bags) and they were not on sale. I typically don’t support the store at full price but will buy quite a bit of stuff at half price. Got a Leupold 3-10x50 for 245$ which is usually a $450-475 scope.

This was in the spring
      Did they have any steel shot? Asking for a friend

Comment

FYI: owner doesn't want Trump people in his stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          FYI: owner doesn't want Trump people in his stores.
          At 100% full price I won’t do nada in there
          At 1/2 off I’ll do something in there because little to no money is being made on their end

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
            Did they have any steel shot? Asking for a friend
            Punching air right now lol

Teal are about to get smoked with 2 and 4 shot if I can find anything soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
              Did you happen to see if the ladderstands were on sale too? I'd send someone money if they are to get me one.
              I did not see about those apologies

Comment

I spent some money in the Tyler store yesterday. Scopes, knives, all archery, targets, magazines....all 50% off.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                  Have a buddy there now checking.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    At 100% full price I won’t do nada in there
                    At 1/2 off I’ll do something in there because little to no money is being made on their end

You’d be surprised.

They made $$ on the scope you bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw this thread before I left work so I ran by the Tyler one. Saw a young man I know working in there and asked him what was going on

He said they were getting out of the firearms and hunting business.

Everything related to hunting is on clearance. I found a few bargains

Lots of long guns left, about 6 bows.

If you like Rage you can stock up, they had lots left in Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        Saw this thread before I left work so I ran by the Tyler one. Saw a young man I know working in there and asked him what was going on

He said they were getting out of the firearms and hunting business.

Everything related to hunting is on clearance. I found a few bargains

Lots of long guns left, about 6 bows.

If you like Rage you can stock up, they had lots left in Tyler
                        Any decent guns? It's a 2 hour drive if I were to go that way.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw this

They had Tikas, Savage, Remington, Browning and Ruger rifles that I saw

Lots of shotguns but I did not pay much attention other than asking if they had any O/U 20ga which they did not

I would call if you are looking for anything in particular unless you just want to take a road trip
                          If it didn't take me 45 min to get there from here I would run down and get an inventory

Comment

I knew I should have stopped by there last night. I was in Tyler then.

Comment

Decisions, decisions...

Should I drive over and look, or should I go play some poker? Although, if I drive over to Tyler, I could spend some of my winnings from the last 45-days.

Hmm...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X