Duck Camp Clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Camp Clothing

Any of you ever hunt in Duck Camp Clothing? They are a Texas start up from what I can tell.

I’m not wild about the look of their pattern, but I think it works. I think where they really shine is the materials they use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too high priced for me, but I'm cheap or poor, or maybe both.

Comment

Pattern is to small. My $.02

Comment

I use their work pants for brush pants and really like them. I also really like the fit/feel of their fishing shirts. Haven't tried much of anything else due to their price.

Comment

Where are they made? I'm guessing China or Central America since their site only says it is Austin based. My buddy has a couple shirts and shorts from them and says he really likes em

Comment

Thought this was a thread about leaking waders?

Comment

I like to support the small guys but way too expensive.

Comment

Their fishing hoodies look good and run about the same price as patagonia's.

Comment

Shirts run small. I got a shirt as a gift and the company will not exchange it. So I only have 1 short and it’s too small. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by cominahead View Post
                      Shirts run small. I got a shirt as a gift and the company will not exchange it. So I only have 1 short and it’s too small. Haha
                      Does it say where it’s made in the tag? I’m just curious, seems a lot of these higher end companies are still producing in asia

Comment

I own a lot of their pieces and love their stuff. It’s my new go to line for camo and the real world.

I’m a huge fan.

Comment

I have some different pieces, both fishing and hunting. The fleece lined hoodie released back in hunting season is warm. I wore it skiing at Jackson Hole in January this year. The bamboo fishing shirts are comfortable and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Their customer service is quick, shot them an email asking where their clothes are made and this was the response:
                            "Our manufacturers are chosen based on who can produce the best product with the materials we want to use. We look at the USA first for factories and found one with our bamboo product. But our shirts and pants are split between China and Guatemala."

I'll look at their bamboo stuff again knowing it's made in the USA but at those prices on the other gear I'd rather go to SixSite or someone that manufactures in the US

Comment

I’ve got a pair of their swim trunks that I picked up at hunters extravaganza last year. They’re nice, but their stuff is pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X