No announcement yet.

UPS Store won't ship a scope?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pack them in your own box and go back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Let me guess, for viewing Uranus?
      Why would you want to look at his anus?

Comment

A UPS store made me jump through hopes to get a refund for a lost item asking for pictures of the item before I packaged it and after I packaged it. By chance I had pics of both, the buyer was a weird guy so I wanted to cover my bases. Sure enough I sent them everything they wanted and I still haven’t received my refund after almost 3 months.

Comment

Go back to UPS and try again, film it but be the nicest guy in the world. Then post it on social media and send it to the local news station siting discrimination.

Don’t be honest with those jerks when you go there to drop of anything hunting.

FYI, you can set up an account with UPS or FedEx for free and print your own labels. Then there are NO questions when you drop off your package.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
            A UPS store made me jump through hopes to get a refund for a lost item asking for pictures of the item before I packaged it and after I packaged it. By chance I had pics of both, the buyer was a weird guy so I wanted to cover my bases. Sure enough I sent them everything they wanted and I still haven’t received my refund after almost 3 months.

Good luck. I’m dealing with USPS on an issue where I paid premium for overnight shipping of iPhone to my Mom from San Antonio to Tulsa. 8 days later it arrived, looked like it had been ran over and opened and taped back up.

I will say I’m fed up with UPS as well. Tried to ship some ammo, followed directions, printed the little signal they wanted taped to the box and the beta boy in the store acted like I brought in a live bomb.

To OP, sorry you dealt with that. I agree with the others, box up, says it’s a magnifying glass and go on.

Comment

I despise fudex and usually take my chances with UPS and USPS.

For all of you who feel the same about UPS or USPS who do you use?

Comment

Walk up to the door later this evening wearing a hoodie, mask, and sunglasses and fill the lock full of superglue gel.

Comment

Everything I ship at UPS is machine parts, regardless of what it is

Comment

Shipped a scope a few months back with UPS. Told them what it was and didn’t have issue but she did ask a few times to verify it wasn’t a firearm.

Comment

I only ship Dikfurs and Henways thru UPS.
                      J/K
                      I hate UPS. Slower than a snail and that's only it it doesn't get lost or stolen.

Comment

Print label at home and package it yourself. Drop it off at the ups store and walk away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                          Print label at home and package it yourself. Drop it off at the ups store and walk away.

I should do this, and the UPS delivery guy is awesome, always happy to bring me ammo.

I've just never created an account online, surely it can be hard. Do you just measure the box, and I assume they ask for a weight?

I will say the distribution center in Granbury has always been easy. No issue shipping ammo or a rifle there, it's just a good bit further for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
                            I should do this, and the UPS delivery guy is awesome, always happy to bring me ammo.

I've just never created an account online, surely it can be hard. Do you just measure the box, and I assume they ask for a weight?

I will say the distribution center in Granbury has always been easy. No issue shipping ammo or a rifle there, it's just a good bit further for me.
                            Yes. Create an account. They have coupon codes from time to time for discounts on the website that you won't get in store. Use a scale to weigh and just measure the package. Pay and then print out the label. UPS will pickup or drop it off at UPS store or an independent pack and ship place. I've shipped hundreds of firearm related items this way without a single issue.

Comment

Don’t tell them what exactly it is. I always say machined parts.

Comment

I ran into the same thing with fedex a few years ago. Haven’t had any issues at my local UPS store.

Comment

Working...
                                X