No announcement yet.

Recommend ear buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOZIO on Amazon. $39…..best earbud for that price.

Airpods suck and fall out of your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      2nd this. OP, it's worth spending the money. Sound quality is far better, and they stay in. I always have issues with them popping out, and I can do 20 miles mid summer in Houston with my Bose earbuds with no issues falling out.

Also, Airpods are an Iphone gimmick. The sound quality is sub par to just about everything out there.
      Have Bose headphones. They won’t cut off, just stay on till they die.
      Contacted them and they said they would give me credit towards new ones. Credit was around $60.00. Paid around $300.00 for them. They were about a year old and I may have used them once a week… They won’t get any more money from me.
      As far as sound quality, I can’t tell much difference between them and the AirPod pros. And they work as advertised…

Comment

Wife and I both use Jaybird Vista. Love them

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          TOZIO on Amazon. $39…..best earbud for that price.

Airpods suck and fall out of your ears.
          AirPods do, AirPod Pros don’t.

Comment

I read a Taiwanese man swallowed an air pod while he was asleep. Passed it naturally, washed it, and it still works.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I read a Taiwanese man swallowed an air pod while he was asleep. Passed it naturally, washed it, and it still works.
              What stories it could tell….

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBlazer72 View Post
                What location did you find these at? For my area it didn't show anything within 250 miles and shipping was not an option.
                It gave me an option to ship and they were free shipping. Maybe I got the last ones?

Edit. I looked now and it says unavailable. Says they are getting my order ready. Let’s see if they ship….they were not available locally either hence the shipping I chose.
                Last edited by trophy8; 09-24-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Sounds like he didn't consult the instruction pics before using

Comment

I hope he doesn’t swallow it again…..

Comment

Bought our son $29.00 skull candy from Wally World yesterday. He’s happy as a clam.

Comment

My brothers cousins god mother just got some from the Flea market in cut n shoot Texas for $5.47 they are the best hands down sound quality can’t be beat

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                          My brothers cousins god mother just got some from the Flea market in cut n shoot Texas for $5.47 they are the best hands down sound quality can’t be beat
                          Haha! Those comments always crack me up.

Comment

Has anyone tried shooting a gun while wearing the AirPod Pros?

Axil GS Extreme seem to do everything but don't know if I'd like the cord behind my neck.

Comment

Working...
                            X