No announcement yet.

Got some meat this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure he shot it, than ran it over. Then left it lay after he took a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      Pretty sure he shot it, than ran it over. Then left it lay after he took a picture.

much better way to go than a voodoo arse whooping [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The last couple of times I've been that way I've been checking that particular median. I'm thinking ground blind.

Comment

Just don’t wear an orange vest.

Yes witchgrass, I do this from Texas to PA with no regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
            Just don’t wear an orange vest.

Yes witchgrass, I do this from Texas to PA with no regard.
            Any open spots on this lease? Or did you call dibbs?

Comment

So, there are some tricks. Besides highway medians I pick a store or quickee mart store next to public land and just slip off the back of the parking lot. Mississippi has some great places too. Texas really needs to be scouted on medians for places to make your truck disappear form Troopers.

Plenty of lease openings that can range from free to stiff fees, just makes you a better hunter.

Comment

I like to jack up the front passenger tire like I have a flat, then sit between the tire and front door to make the shot. It’s a perfect set up. People don’t want to stop and help and the police almost alway pretend to look the other way when they pass by.

Comment

That’s risky man. I find it better to be invisible.

Comment

Need to check my running lease

Comment

Just know that almost every surrounding state seems to have better opportunities than Texas for this type setup. And if anyone runs across one of my lock-ons, by all means use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                        First brisk day, took this one in an I-10 highway median west of Kerrville.

lies lies lies... we all know there is no green grass on the highways west of kerrville. just rocks and cedar trees

Comment

Voodoo, why is it illegal as long as you don't shoot across the road and there are no signs posted?

Comment

Man...be careful eating that meat. Especially since that doe was killed in 2013.

Comment

Since my Dukes of Hazard days aka “Moonrunners” growing up around Pickens County Georgia, I just assume everything I do is illegal or problematic for society so I just don’t care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Man...be careful eating that meat. Especially since that doe was killed in 2013.

https://www.pensacolafishingforum.co...ad-doe.269049/
                                Man that looks like a ballistic twin there Sheriff Roscoe P Coletrane !

I don’t make things that easy for the law.
                                Last edited by Voodoo; 09-23-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X