Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers man

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I know God is listening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up- hate that this C19 is hurting so many

Comment

Praying for this man, the medical staff tending to him and his family!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

There is a statutory presumption that Covid infection of a LEO/first responder is related to work. If determined to be compensable, all bills will be paid by workers' compensation carrier. If his wife is unaware of this please inform her. Hope he gets better soon.

Oh, forgot to add if accepted as work related, he is also entitled to temporary income benefits if the dept. is not continuing his salary.
                Last edited by RR 314; 09-22-2021, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Yeah thats definitely a workers comp deal. I've filed the paperwork many times for my officers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for him and family.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                      There is a statutory presumption that Covid infection of a LEO/first responder is related to work. If determined to be compensable, all bills will be paid by workers' compensation carrier. If his wife is unaware of this please inform her. Hope he gets better soon.

Oh, forgot to add if accepted as work related, he is also entitled to temporary income benefits if the dept. is not continuing his salary.
                      X2, department HR should of been heading this up already....

Comment

Prayer sent ^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post

X3 The family should be taken care of. This man NEEDS an advocate for his care in the hospital. We just went through all of this with my son and as long as the hospital and docs taking care of him are following cdc “protocols” the outlook may be very dim. We were 112 days in ICU and I believe that if the docs had been “doctoring” instead of following “protocols “,the outcome might have been different. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X