Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart hurts for you. Prayers up.

Comment

I am so sorry and can't begin to imagine. More prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I’m so terribly sorry for your loss and pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t have any words and don’t know what to say. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Please keep the faith and myself and the entire TBH family will be praying for you. This makes my heart hurt!

Comment

So so sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine how hard this is on you and your family. Sending prayers [emoji1317]

Comment

So heartbreaking to hear about your precious daughter. Lord, please be with her family and friends as they go through this very sad time. Lord, please comfort them as they remember and love all the good times they had with her.

Comment

There are no words to help in a tragedy such as this. Surround yourself with your loving family and friends and stay close to the lord. Prayers for your family.

Comment

Oh my I can’t even imagine. I’m so sorry for your loss and I’ll be praying for you and your family.

Comment

I’m terribly sorry for your loss. Can’t begin to imagine. We will put you and your family in our prayers.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss. Prayers headed up for you and yours, can’t imagine what you are feeling.

Comment

Sending up more prayers

Comment

Prayers up to you and the family.

Comment

I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through. I’m so sorry and will pray.

Comment

I am so so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X