2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Job well done. That Matrix Shad is good paddle tail.
    Thank you sir.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been a little slow here so I decided to turn this....
      Attached Files

Comment

Into this. Dinner. Get out there and get em fella's.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice guys! ^^^

Found a few with a couple of other TBHr's this last week. That NW wind was brutal, but we managed to find a few hiding in the back lakes. I did snap a quick picture of the sled sitting in salt.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Shane, nice to see the new boat where it belongs!

Weather looking good this weekend in Galveston. Long time group of us have had the same fantasy football league for a decade now. We make it a point to draft in person every year even though some folks don’t live here anymore, they all show up. Typically, this is a send the wives out of town and host at one of our homes. Festivities usually kick off with a round of golf followed by a pig roast and then the live draft old school with the board on the wall and stickers. This year, the wives said it’s y’all’s turn to go, so we have rented a bay house on the water real close to Watermans. Golf Saturday morning, draft Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning we have guides lined up, picking us up from the back door of the house. Can’t freakin wait!!!

I’ll post pics good or bad. Only 6 folks in the group fish so just two boats. The other ladies are sleeping in. We will have a boat of 3 wade fisherman and a boat of 3 staying close to the cooler. My money is on us wading but who knows. Gonna be chit show either way and I’m excited.
            Last edited by tmurray; 09-02-2021, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post

Weather looking good this weekend in Galveston. Long time group of us have had the same fantasy football league for a decade now. We make it a point to draft in person every year even though some folks don’t live here anymore, they all show up. Typically, this is a send the wives out of town and host at one of our homes. Festivities usually kick off with a round of golf followed by a pig roast and then the live draft old school with the board on the wall and stickers. This year, the wives said it’s y’all’s turn to go, so we have rented a bay house on the water real close to Watermans. Golf Saturday morning, draft Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning we have guides lined up, picking us up from the back door of the house. Can’t freakin wait!!!

I’ll post pics good or bad. Only 6 folks in the group fish so just two boats. The other ladies are sleeping in. We will have a boat of 3 wade fisherman and a boat of 3 staying close to the cooler. My money is on us wading but who knows. Gonna be chit show either way amd I’m excited.

Dude. That is awesome. My long time fantasy league won’t do a draft in person. Maybe they can’t take the s-talking in person, idk, but that’s an awesome tradition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post

I’ll post pics good or bad. Only 6 folks in the group fish so just two boats. The other ladies are sleeping in. We will have a boat of 3 wade fisherman and a boat of 3 staying close to the cooler. My money is on us wading but who knows. Gonna be chit show either way and I’m excited.
                Now that sounds like an awesome trip!

Comment

Down in Sargent for the weekend. Fishing some lights this evening but hoping to hit the cut and some other spots with my wife, BIL, and SIL in the morning.

Comment

Good luck Bobby. I’ll be down there in the morning with my surf rods out. I just live up the road 10 minutes or so.

Comment

Good luck amigo!

Comment

Which one of those reels is Marys?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Which one of those reels is Marys?

She got the spinning reel. But if it sits idle too long it's mine. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            She got the spinning reel. But if it sits idle too long it's mine. [emoji1]
                            Yall have a great time!

Comment

Found a few big girls last night.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Get the stuffing ready! Good haul!

Comment

Working...
                                X