Best Binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Binoculars

What is the best available binocular for under $ 250 ?
    Going to be used for both hunting and sight seeing.

Thanks in advance !

Vortex

Comment

I have the Vortex 10 or 12x50's. I think they where about that price before tax. They are great for the price.

Comment

Don't count out Leupold for staying under that price. Their Customer Service alone makes them worth that. You can search for my thread earlier this year where I dealt with their customer service/warranty department...Not only replaced my broken binoculars no questions asked, but upgraded the size for free of charge.

Comment

I'd check out ebay for used ones that would have been out of your price range new.

Comment

Vortex Diamondback HD 10x42 are like $220 on Amazon, hard to beat. If you are not in a hurry, get with Arrowsmith on here, he can probably save you a few bucks.

Comment

I've had a couple pair of Leupold Acadia 10x42 for over 10 years and they're just as good as the day I bought them. I also have a couple pair of Nikon TrailBlazer 10x25. The 10x25 fit nicely in a shirt pocket and don't take up as much room in a small backpack or go-bag so they typically get more use, even though they aren't as good in low light as the 10x42.

Comment

Athlon makes their Midas line in that price range that several customers have been very happy with.

Comment

Thanks you all ! If anyone else has anything let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                    Athlon makes their Midas line in that price range that several customers have been very happy with.

I bought some of their scopes and am very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that Leupold is about to launch a new line of binos. You can find a lot of really good deals for that price range that that were much more originally.

I really like my BX-4’s.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                        Vortex Diamondback HD 10x42 are like $220 on Amazon, hard to beat. If you are not in a hurry, get with Arrowsmith on here, he can probably save you a few bucks.

Where l landed too in my search for best glass under $300
                        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I’ll second Vortex
                          I had an old pair (vortex vulture 8.5 x50) that lost coating on the lens and one eyepiece ring broke.
                          They replaced them with a new diamondback 10x50
                          Great customer service and lifetime warranty

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                            These. I have pair of vortex 8 x42 I like too

I use my leupold Yosemite for all turkey, rattling and hog hunting.
                            Lightweight and really clear. Inexpensive.

BP

Comment

I bought a set of lower end leupold from academy a while back, not sure of model but they were like $149 on clearance and I like them much better than my vortex diamondbacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X