X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This story comes to mind as I see what’s happening here for Randy
    The Story of Stone Soup

One day a man went to a village and all the people were hiding. There was a farmer that came and the man asked the farmer why everyone was hiding. The farmer said that all the people of village were hungry and the children were weak.

The man went to the lake and filled a pot with water. He added a stone to the pot full of water and brought it to the village. He put it on a fire to cook.

The farmer asked him what he was making. The man told him it was Stone Soup. The farmer said that he had never heard of Stone Soup and asked if he could have some. The man said "of course, but it would taste so much better if I only had a potato to add, so the farmer gave him a potato.

Along came another villager and he asked the man what he was making. The man said it was Stone Soup. The villager said that he had never heard of Stone Soup and asked if he could have some. The man said of course, but it would taste so much better if I only had some beans to add. The villager came back with a handful of beans and added it to the soup.

A woman came along and asked what the man was making. He said he was making Stone Soup. The woman asked if she could have some. The man said of course, but it would taste so much better if I only had an onion, so she added her onion to the soup.

All the people in the village started to smell the stone soup and came to see what the man was cooking. They all added their vegetables to the soup. After a while, the soup pot was filled with many wonderful flavors and the entire village had a feast.

Everybody thanked the stranger and he was there for many days to feed them the Stone Soup.

Comment

You guys are awesome! God bless every single one of you!!!

Comment

$2000

Comment

Way to go Curt! God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
            Randy’s PayPal is Primaltechbows@gmail.com for anyone who may want to donate rather than bid. Thanks guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            👍on the way

Comment

Go TBH........................

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                $2000

Thanks Curt!!

Comment

Ryan, if they need help getting into Anderson my wife can take care of them if they are having issues. Feel free to PM me if they have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                    Ryan, if they need help getting into Anderson my wife can take care of them if they are having issues. Feel free to PM me if they have any problems.

Awesome!! I’ll make sure they know!!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      [emoji106]on the way

Thank you sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        $2000
                        Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                        Randy, been praying daily for y’all buddy and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon!!

$1800

Well done Gents

Comment

This keeps getting better!! In addition to the hunt at the Fowler Ranch, BertramHunter here on the forum has also offered to let the winner hunt on his property in Bertram for a weekend for pigs and a doe. There's no lodging on the property, but you can find a motel in Bertram.

Just for clarification, at the Fowler Ranch Hunt you can bring anyone you want, but the other people besides the winner would have to pay the day hunt fees.

At Bertram Hunter's place there are no fees, but it needs to be limited to just the winner and maybe a kiddo if you have a son or daughter that wanted to hunt with you.

So now the auction is for a new bow, two hunts, a dozen arrows and some broadheads,and a $100 gas card. Thanks TBH and thanks to everyone who's contributed both here on the forum and behind the scenes.
                          Last edited by CRM_95; 08-22-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            This keeps getting better!! In addition to the hunt at the Fowler Ranch, BertramHunter here on the forum has also offered to let the winner hunt on his property in Bertram for a weekend for pigs and a doe. There's no lodging on the property, but you can find a motel in Bertram.

Just for clarification, at the Fowler Ranch Hunt you can bring anyone you want, but the other people besides the winner would have to pay the day hunt fees.

At Bertram Hunter's place there are no fees, but it needs to be limited to just the winner and maybe a kiddo if you have a son or daughter that wanted to hunt with you.

So now the auction is for a new bow, two hunts, a dozen arrows and some broadheads,and a $100 gas card. Thanks TBH and thanks to everyone who's contributed both here on the forum and behind the scenes.
                            That pot of soup is growing

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                              That pot of soup is growing

Yes sir it sure is!!

Comment

It’s fittin to get good.

There are some great folks on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X